Global Beauty Care Premium Retinol Facial Oil-1.7 oz Bottle uploaded by Nadine Y.

BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From The Manufacturer: and, Our deep penetrating and moisturizing face oil is formulated with Retinol to help minimize expression lines and wrinkles, boost cell renewal and delay the effects of skin aging. Use daily to repair, revitalize and restore healthy looking skin. see more...

Jaiah R.
Atlanta, GA
I’ve been using this oil for about two weeks now & I’ve already noticed a difference in wrinkle minimizing. I bought this oil as an impulse buy at Marshall’s because it was only $4 & planned to use it on my cheeks & neck. I began to use it on my forehead & I have noticed that the slight wrinkle line in my forehead that forms when I frown isn’t so prominent anymore. Thank God, because the crease line while wearing makeup is annoying! The oil is light so it is not overbearing for those with oily skin like me. Also, a little goes a long way & I love the drop dispenser!
michanna m.
Washington, DC
For $9 this oil is one of the best retexturizing anti aging products on the market! Unlike most retinol products it does not leave your skin dry or flaky, and when used at night makes your skin feel like butter in the morning! I have recommended this oil to several friends and family members and so far we are all happy with the results.
Nadine E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
i love this retinol oil a lot! i got this from tj maxx for three bucks and it was the best three bucks i’ve ever spent! a little goes a long way, and you definitely see results after a week of use. i use this every morning and night and i love how there’s natural ingredients in this product!!
Brendaly R.
Bronx, NY
This product is absolutely incredible. On globalbeautycare.com you can find it at $9.99 but if you go to Marshall’s is $2.99. Ever since I’ve started using this facial oil, my skin feels smoother and the little wrinkles have disappeared.
Taylor W.
Would definitely recommend this product! Although it is an oil, it is able to be absorbed into the skin without leaving the skin with an oily finish. Also lasts a really long time since you only need a few drops.
Kaylyn S.
Augusta, GA
I honestly haven’t used this product enough to determine if it works or not. Looking further at the ingredients the retinol is towards the end of the list, which means there isn’t that much in the product. I can’t say for sure if it works or not which is why I’m giving it a 3 star.
Beatriz I.
East Lansing, MI
Makes my fave feel super moisturized all day. Love how fresh I feel after putting it on. Effective. Super affordable.
astrid m.
This is soo good and affordable . I am a big fan of good quality and cheap things . Its so gentle
Nadine Y.
Doral, FL
This serum adds moisture to your face and also helps minimise wrinkles and fine lines. Promotes skin firming and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Shelby x.
Toronto
Oil’s is one of my favourite ways to moisten my skin after washing my face I highly recommend this one leaves your skin feeling so smooth soft and beautiful