BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From the Manufacturer: and, Retinol Cleansing Cloths gently cleanse away skin impurities trapped within your pores, lift away dead skin cells and even out skin tone. and, The pre-moistened cloths are formulated with Retinol to help rejuvenate skin texture, minimize wrinkles, restore pH balance and hydrate your skin. see more...

Linda P.
These soft super thick cloths are extremely effective at quickly and gently removing all signs of makeup and leaving skin purely clean, fresh and feeling refreshed. These effortlessly remove waterproof makeup with only a couple of swipes across my skin. Even my impossible to remove waterproof liquid eyeliner. I'm so impressed. I'm going to be buying these again and again. They are priced very affordable. I paid $3 for a 60 ct. package. The wipes are so large and work so well, I'm considering cutting them in half so I'm not wasting so much of the cloth. I removed a full face with just a small area on the cloth. Beyond impressed. Everyone needs this. It's great for refreshing a makeup free face as well.
Heather F.
Just found these at my local Albertson's grocery store and bought them.  They are very sturdy, strong, and filled with product.  I also like that the wipe is a little larger than a lot of wipes you get from the drugstore and such.  I will be a repeat customer of these wipes.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
I love these. I get mine at dollar tree where they have them regularly. It is very strong material. Very effective. Similar to more expensive wipes. I am a repeat user. And I would recommend . It is a great value.
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
These work so well on taking off my makeup! I bought them at the Dollar Tree and was nervous about the quality but they work wonders!
Antoinette C.
I just purchased these wipes from my local Marshalls for $3.99! I can't wait to try these out and give you guys my hungry review.
Shaina V.
Conway
A very good product. It eliminates all the makeuo off your face. Very good results.
rose F.
Montréal, QC
Global Beauty Care Premium Retinol Cleansing Cloths-60 Pack Wipes. Great product it cleans very well . NOT over priced .This product will burn your eyes if you clean them .
Bai Hejira L.
I love how it cleans my face without drying. Leaves the skin moist. And when i use it is removing make up makes applying make up remover less of a mess.