Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Under Eye Pads-5 Pair Box uploaded by Brandy D.Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Under Eye Pads-5 Pair Box uploaded by Holly N.

BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From The Manufacturer: and, Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Under-Eye Pads are effectively formulated with Collagen to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will look as good as it feelsfresh and newsoft and smooth! see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Amber B.
These were not for me. They felt great the second I put them under my eyes but as time started to pass they began to burn my skin. It was extremely disappointing because I wanted to love these so bad! I normally don't have sensitive skin so this was a shock to me. I wouldn't recommend.
Brandy D.
These pads just don't seem to do a ton for me unless I put my own essences or serum underneath. I'm like where is the product? They don't feel like they do anything much at all and I don't see any difference after using them. But I will use them on top of my own serums and essences to lock in the moisture and nutrients.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received 2 of these Collagen under eye pads from an Ipsy weekday deal. I used these last week after my night time routine of cleaning my face, exfoliation and then I applied these to my eyes for about 15 minutes. It was very relaxing and easy to apply. I think they need to place a piece of plastic or something between the two eye pads to make it easier to seperate. It felt nice and cool. It also made my skin feel hydrated and plump.
Mandy J.
Guntersville, AL
I found these for a deal at T.J.Maxx. They were $2.99. I really enjoy using these. My eyes look brighter for about a week after I using so I only have to use them about once a week. I have a toddler so I put them on while I'm giving him a bath and getting him ready for sleep and they stay on fine while I'm continuing on with my day. When those run out I will be repurchasing them.
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
These are my favorite eye masks to use. They are so cooling and refreshing. I used these every once in a while to kick back and relax while also refreshing my skin. I have a lot of other face masks by the same company and love how they leave my skin feeling.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you noticed any long-term differences?