BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGlobal Beauty Care
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask

GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask

by Global Beauty Care

Collagen spa treatment mask with anti-aging serum. Soothing 20 minute facial therapy. Minimizes the appearance of fine lines& wrinkles. Helps to firm, tone & revive skin elasticity. PH Balanced. Hypo-allergenic. For all skin types. 2 facial treatments per package.

[product:global-beauty-care-premium-collagen-spa-treatment-mask-5-pack-other]. What other sheet masks you used do far that you think is better than this brand? Think of the results you get when using the sheet masks?
Do you wash this mask off or allow it to absorb? The instructions say to remove excess product but say nothing about removing the mask itself...
Where can I find this product? In montreal? I looked in many Dollarama. I really want to try
Start your review of GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Lori  M.
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by Lori  M.
Honestly I can't remember how I got it but i hope I didnt pay for it. First it was really really wet not moist but wet. Couldnt even put it on my face right it felt like it didnt fit and I couldnt move when I had it on. When I took it off it left my face all wet so I had to rinse it off real quick. Per instructions on the back. I think it should be a little bigger and less juice in it as well. It didnt have a smell to it but my face does look a little brighter. You be the judge maybe I'm just picky.
Jennifer  R.
Sharon, PA
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by Jennifer  R.
I was on the hunt for a quality, reasonably priced antuaging face mask. I stumble on Global Beauty Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask and gave it a try. In the long run it did smooth out my skin, but it was a battle getting there. The mask was dripping wet out of the package, getting all over my clothes. It didn't fit my face at all (I guess I could possibly have an extremely odd-shaped). Every time I moved this mask slid all over, getting in my eyes and mouth. I will not be buying this again. #facemask #skincare #skincareroutine #beautyroutine #beautycare #beautycareproduct #globalbeauty #collagen #collagenmask #antiaging #antiagingbeauty
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by Tyana L.
This is the closest I could find to my product. The company Franz located in Korea was nice enough to send me this 3 step dual facial mask system complimentary. Step 1 is the enriching mask. Step 2 place the elixir on the empowering mask until the liquid absorbs into the small square white boxes. Than put on the empowering mask. You have to wear it for 20 to 25 mins max and pat leftover serum into the skin. It's that simple. Your skin will be so smooth and healthy looking. You will love it!
Anu S.
Reno, NV
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by Anu S.
I tried spa treatment mask and charcoal carbon gel face mask. Both are good. Global Beauty Care Charcoal Spa Treatment Mask is infused with natural Charcoal which acts like a magnet to gently draw out deep dwelling dirt, oil and impurities from your clogged pores and lifts away dead skin cells without over-drying. Your face will look clearer and feel softer, from the inside out! Good result after every treatment.
Erica M.
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I decided to give this mask a try since I saw it at the dollar store. And all I wanna say is I love it! It left my skin feeling amazing and rejuvenating. Totally recommend for a cheap self care fix me up night!!
Alejandra A.
East Boston
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by Alejandra A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this mask, it really leaves my skin very soft, together I use under-eyes pads, I really feel a spa effect on the skin of my face. I use them before bed.
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by Brittney S.
The directions were easy enough. It was a task to smooth the mask over the face leaving no bubbles or wrinkles. I could not do this with my face shape. I did like the cool feeling on my face it created for the 15 minutes. I do like product like this but I'm not sure how one-two treatments would do. I'm a firm believer this type of product requires regular treatments. My skin appears to be smoothr and firmer, but again, better results probably come from more treatments.
alyssa V.
crete, nebraska
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by alyssa V.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love these masks. It helps make your skin more firm while it also tones and moisturizers the skin. I recommend it.
Bruna  B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a good product. A single use of a sheet mask. It comes with a good amount of product and it is very affordable, what makes possible create a skincare routine. I always have at least one at home!
Edimar T.
Austin, TX
GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Premium Collagen Spa Treatment Mask uploaded by Edimar T.
Amo este producto!!! Lo utilizo cada cada 2 semanas, es muy fácil de usar y económico. Me deja mi cara suave e hidratada.