Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness Supplementsnone
Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-17 oz Cream

Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream

by none

From the Manufacturer: and, Moisture-rich formula contains collagen proteins and essential fatty acids to help skin feel soft, smooth and look radiant!

How do you apply and use this product?
I got this for $1 at my local Family Dollar. I thought surely I can't go wrong, it's collagen for a buck right. Anyone have any experiences, good or bad? Can I mix it with my moisturizers?
Where do you purchase this product?
Start your review of Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream!
How would you rate this product?
stephanie L.
Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream uploaded by stephanie L.
I like product. I use other products from this brand. It for sure meets my expectations. I like th3 fact that this cream can be used I the AM or PM. No improvement is needed. I use this in the morning and before bed. Overall very satisfied. The price for was very good I paid $1.00 for a 1.7oz jar at Family Dollar. [product:global-beauty-care-premium-collagen-skin-cream-1.7-oz-cream]
Claudia V.
Bell Gardens, CA
Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream uploaded by Claudia V.
OKAY! honestly I want to talk about this face cream because I really love it!! It helps my skin stay hydrated but not oily! I have dry skin and this has worked amazingly! And for the cost of only $1 now it may not work the same for everyone but it works great for me I would definitely recommend this!
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Moisturizing but also broke my skin out horrible! Very affordable too which makes me even more disappointed. I have combo skin so maybe if I had super duper dry skin it would be ok.
Elizabeth M.
Littleton, NC
I purchased this hoping to help lessen fine lines around my eyes, mouth, and forehead . I haven’t noticed a difference yet but I have only used it for 13 days now. It does provide the extra moisture my skin has needed so I am happy with that. I’ll do another review of Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream once the jar is empty.
Amy M.
Plattsburgh, NY
Love this face cream! Very moisturizing and wonderful for my skin! I found this product. I found at dollar general and it was only $3.00! My dry facial skin appreciates this product very much! Love this Collagen skin cream!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream uploaded by Kimignon T.
To be a dollar this is not bad. It's very moisturizing definitely hydrating and nourishing to the skin. My cheeks are super dry and I feel this helps.
Topaz G.
York Haven, PA
It’s an okay face cream for me the price is great but I felt like it didn’t do anything to my dry skin.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
As I age, I notice that my skin is losing elasticity. I’m not ready to give up and accept defeat, so I added this to my arsenal. Noticed a difference around my eyes within a week!
anna W.
Cleveland, OH
Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream uploaded by anna W.
I've been using this for a week and I've seen results, skin feels a little tighter, I use it at night before bed I feel it works better. If i wearing makeup i apply a little
member-3c9f7
Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream uploaded by member-3c9f7
I am a fan of this cream. It’s a great value product, one container lasts me months I even got my fiancé using it and we love how it leaves our skin feeling hydrated and noticeably plump and blurs my laugh lines. We use it every night before bed and usually when I wake up in the afternoon. It has made my skin look more plump with a healthy glow and feel soft & hydrated. Sometimes I use it as a primer before makeup because it is silicone based and fills in all creases and lays down a layer of moisture which preps my skin for all the make up. ALSO when applying over my lips and around my eyes I get tingly sensation which is just the Collagen absorbing into my skin!! So if u had any doubts as to whether it actually works or not, that’s the proof for me that it works  Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Skin Cream-1.7 oz Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...