BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From the Manufacturer: and, Collagen cleansing cloths are designed to effectively and conveniently remove dirt, oil and skin impurities from your eyes, face and neck area. and, The Collagen and Vitamin A formula embedded in the cloths, help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. see more...

Amanda S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I would say these wipes are just “ok”. They take most of my makeup off but they are very dry. I’ve actually contemplated putting water on them to wet them a little more before I use them but I know I shouldn’t have to. They say they’re full of collagen to help your skin not age as fast but I’m not sure it helps at all. They don’t really leave my skin feeling that clean either. Not sure I’d recommend these unless you get them cheap and they are a last resort.
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
These are not the worst makeup wipes I’ve tried, but they certainly aren’t they best. For one they are too dry and too thick to use. It’s good if you’re trying to wipe the first layer of make up off, but if you want it to really clean your face, these won’t do it. It is really hard to take off eye makeup with these.
Samantha M.
Muncie
Ok, so I am a dollar tree junkie and this has been a great find. This not only takes off my usual eye liner and mascara, but also my Lipsense lipstick. As many of you know, Lipsense comes with a special remover that costs even more. But with these, I have no need to buy it. I will post a video soon.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
If I could give these negative stars, I would. They certainly do not deserve even one star. Buy these if you like to wash your face with sandpaper. They are ridiculously dry despite saying 'wet cloths' right on the package and they don't even clean anything off. If they worked in any way, cleaning or at least minimally comfortable to use, they would be affordable and I could work with them. I even attempted to use them to scrub swatches off of my arms and fingers and they couldn't even do that. I will stick to baby wipes for the swatches and a different product for my face so I can at least retain some of my skin layers. They went in the trash! Waste of money!
Andrea G.
I like the convenience of these wipes whenever I'm on the go or right before bed after I wash my face. I love the way my skin feels after using these wipes ( I have the wipes that contains Argan oil).
Diana H.
I love these wipes. I use these everyday one I make up to clean my face, especially after the shower. They are not scratchy like some brands. They are very soft. I own the. I’m Vitamin C ones and have to say my face is well nourished after one use! It removes any dirt or oil and dead cells from your face with out completely drying it out.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
I love these wipes to remove my makeup. They are very affordable and cons, the only problem is they dry very quickly. I don't think it's affective and also it's not disappointing. I would recommend!!
Brenda C.
Springfield, OR
Best makeup removing cloths I have used. Package is small enough for travel or purse carrying. Removes makeup in one swipe. Leaves your eyes feel refreshed. Grant value for the wipes!
Roseddy P.
Hialeah, FL
I don't like it . I need to use like 2 cloths to clean my face and Normally I don't use a lot of makeup .
kels R.
Global Beauty Care Premium Collagen Cleansing Cloths-60 Pack Wipes this product is pretty nice and has really nice packaging I love the pink that’s why got it there 60 so that is a lot of wipes they are kind of rough on my face so I use them for my hands but yeah I don’t know if they really help with fine lines wrinkles I’ve seen no difference