BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From The Manufacturer: and, Global Beauty Care Premium Coconut Wash-Off Mask is a powerful facial treatment designed to improve the health and appearance of your skin. Coconut Oil is rich in vitamin E, proteins, fatty acids minerals. It has amazing properties that revitalize, nourish and helps skin retain moisture, making it especially good for aging skin. see more...

NADINE F.
Lynn
I use the Collagen mask. I am 38 years old with dry skin. I have fine lines and wrinkles and struggle with them under my eyes. I have never used a product where I saw IMMEDIATE results. My under eyes look less puffy and have fewer fine lines. My skin feels super hydrated and just.... GLOWS !!! This is the ONLY mask I use
Josi H.
Atlanta
I freaking LOVE this product!! I love that it's resealable, you cab get so many masks out of it. I've tried the charcoal and the deep sea mud ones and I love them both!! Sometimes when I have a breakout afoot, I'll dab some of the mask on the spot and it helps diminish it. LOVE this stuff!! 😍😍
Olivia S.
Has a slight odd scent but over all works great and leaves the skin feeling soft. Not harsh at all and I like the packaging of a twist off top so you can keep it fresh! Not sure i’d but again but i’m not mad at it!
Bobbie B.
Aston
Makes your skin feel so smooth and soft after you take it off, i got 3 for one dollar!! Fancy packaging looks expensive but is not. Very gentle on your skin. I would recommend this to others to get a soft face!!!
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I honestly don’t really see a difference when it comes to this stuff. It’s fun to use and have a girls night out but I don’t think my skin looks more radiant or feels better. All it does is clean my face.
Melanie M.
Jersey City
I have tried a couple different masks by GBC, and I have never been disappointed. I currently have the charcoal, dead sea , and gold gel face wash-off masks. They come in these cute little travel packets ,about 1 oz (30 mL) a pouch. They always have my face feeling fresh and my skin glowing. My absolute favorite one is the collagen spa treatment mask . It is a pre-moistened mask that you place on your face and smooth with your finger tips. This mask is one of my holy grails. My face feels lifted, more radiant , and smoother. It diminishes any fine lines and gives me a gorgeous glow .
Nicole S.
Saint louis, MO
The application was easy from the start. The pouch in came in was pretty cool. Left in on for 15 minutes as told and once I washed it away, aaaahhhhmazing. It deep cleaned and opened up my pores. Felt good.
brianna m.
Did nothing for me really. Love their products and love the smell of this one specifically. Super affordable and you can get quite a few uses out of the packet! It smells great but it did nothing for me. I love the packaging and the twist top it's super easy to use/store.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great mask! You can get around 5uses out of one package (depending on how much you use). It feels very hydrating and leaves your face soft and smooth. I got the small pack in my ipsy bag and bought the tub version at tjmaxx because I love it so much
Lauren M.
Alexandria
I love this product! My skin feels and looks so great after I use it! I don’t usually leave it on for the full time, however, because my skin begins to itch toward the end. I typically use this mask for about 10-12 minutes while taking a quick, relaxing bath.