BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash Off Mask 1 oz see more...

• Is this mask good for sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this mask is good oily skin. and al...4 Answers
  • I have the global beauty charcoal wash off mask and love ...2 Answers
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This is heavily fragranced. I was expecting a earthy or no scent when I opened this, but it smells like a musty deep woody fragrance, almost like cologne geared towards men (even though women can wear any type of cologne, and vice versa, I just couldn't describe it any other way). So if you don't like perfume scents on your face you will not like this. The heavily fragrance had me worried that I would break out and I did slightly around the hairline. It is a very soft texture when washing off, which is nice.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
After using this just one time, I saw a dramatic effect on my skin! After washing off, my face was instantly softer, smoother and tighter feeling. I needed this! Will be repurchasing! Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash Off Mask 1 oz
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
I got this mask in an Ipsy bag and I absolutely love it! I just used it for the first time last night, and I already noticed that my face felt softer! This mask is not drying at all, and leaves your face feeling super soft. My face felt noticeably softer immediately after using it, and my skin still feels softer than it normally does after almost 24 hours. I think this is one of my new favorite masks! I also like that you can get multiple uses out of it, and it has a screw on cap that seals it nicely
nicholette d.
Grandville, MI
Really awesome charcoal mask. Goes on thick. Doesn't drip. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any issues with it. Each package is reclosable and has multiple uses in it. Skin feels soft and clean after use.
Kimberly J.
Houston
This is an Amazing wash off Mud mask. Its a 15 minute mask, and is made from salt & minerals from The Dead Sea in Israel. Its lightweight, natural and leaves your skin feeling so smooth. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Ashly S.
I have developed a love for mud masks especially after using this product by Global Beauty Care! My skin feels like its had a deep clean, leaving it smooth and fresh. One of my favorite things with mud masks is seeing my kids and families reaction when I pop out of the bathroom with it on! #winning #momstuff #mudmask Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash Off Mask 1 oz
Cori A.
Indianapolis
Loveeee! This felt nice and tingly the whole time it was on and gave my fade a refreshed, smooth feeling when washed off. My skin definitely looked brighter. My boyfriend even wanted to try it!! 😂 he liked it too. Was a little hard to take off but that’s how most wash off masks are
Kelly H.
I received this mask in my Ipsy bag this month and I absolutely love it! I’m really picky on masks, so it says a lot that I love it. This mask feels lightweight in the skin, which I like. It almost feels like applying mousse on the skin. I will purchase this when I run out!
Marleigh P.
I got this in my ipsy bag and I loved it so much the first couple of uses and it made my skin feel fantastic...I used it again last night and it broke me out really bad, my face hurts and swollen a little bit...I’m so disappointed. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin but everyone is different.
Kayla T.
This is my favorite mud mask that I’ve ever tried. It is the smoothest and thickest mask ever. My skin is permanently softer after one use. I will buy this again because it’s so amazing.
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
Can anyone tell me if this mask is good oily skin. and also for mature skin as well. sounds good but I don't want to add more skin care to my already sensitive skin. especially if it can't keep oils at bay.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers, NY
I want to know this work well for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I have the global beauty charcoal wash off mask and love it Is the dead sea mask the same or close?
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
Can you use this mask overnight?