BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash Off Mask 1 oz see more...

• Is this mask good for sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this mask is good oily skin. and also for m...3 Answers
  • I have the global beauty charcoal wash off mask and love it Is t...1 Answers
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This is heavily fragranced. I was expecting a earthy or no scent when I opened this, but it smells like a musty deep woody fragrance, almost like cologne geared towards men (even though women can wear any type of cologne, and vice versa, I just couldn't describe it any other way). So if you don't like perfume scents on your face you will not like this. The heavily fragrance had me worried that I would break out and I did slightly around the hairline. It is a very soft texture when washing off, which is nice.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
My mom got this part of an Ipsy bag and generously passed it onto me. I love how easily it applied and how there is more than one application in the bag. The screw on lid is a great idea. This is my first time trying one of these and honestly I feel like the monster from the black lagoon. 🤣😂 it’s a little sticky as it dries and powdery. It is heavily fragranced. It feels silky smooth going on and easy to wash off. I would use this product again. (Face pic for entertainment purposes)
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
I got this mask in an Ipsy bag and I absolutely love it! I just used it for the first time last night, and I already noticed that my face felt softer! This mask is not drying at all, and leaves your face feeling super soft. My face felt noticeably softer immediately after using it, and my skin still feels softer than it normally does after almost 24 hours. I think this is one of my new favorite masks! I also like that you can get multiple uses out of it, and it has a screw on cap that seals it nicely
Kelly H.
I received this mask in my Ipsy bag this month and I absolutely love it! I’m really picky on masks, so it says a lot that I love it. This mask feels lightweight in the skin, which I like. It almost feels like applying mousse on the skin. I will purchase this when I run out!
Marleigh P.
I got this in my ipsy bag and I loved it so much the first couple of uses and it made my skin feel fantastic...I used it again last night and it broke me out really bad, my face hurts and swollen a little bit...I’m so disappointed. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin but everyone is different.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I got this as a sample in an Ipsy bag. I decided to try it immediately. It has a strong scent but I love it! I have oily-combination skin, after using it my skin felt so soft, smooth, and clean. I use it 3 times a week and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. It has become an essential part of my skincare routine.
Tracey O.
Jefferson,Georgia
Love love love this mask. It made my face feel so soft. I love to try new face mask. So very excited to try this and I was so surprised at how it made my face feel very satisfied. I use it weekly now.
Leanna R.
I received this in my November Ipsy Bag and I was not disappointed. It’s easy to apply and remove. It cleaned my pores and it didn’t have a harsh scent. It is definitely worth the price and a great value. I like the packaging it comes it, very easy to seal back up for multiple uses!
Kristin K.
I am a sucker for any type of face mask. I love the packaging on this one. It's easy to reapply the lid and save some for later. It applied very nicely and was easy to get off. I loved that it made my skin so soft after and I felt like it also brightened up my skin!
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
Received this mask in an Ipsy bag. I’ve only used it maybe twice but each time my skin felt so smooth and clean after each use. Not sure how much this mask retails for at stores. But I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone who is looking for a deep cleansing mask!
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?
Royleen S.
Valley Center, CA
Can anyone tell me if this mask is good oily skin. and also for mature skin as well. sounds good but I don't want to add more skin care to my already sensitive skin. especially if it can't keep oils at bay.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
I want to know this work well for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I have the global beauty charcoal wash off mask and love it Is the dead sea mask the same or close?
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
Can you use this mask overnight?