BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash Off Mask 1 oz see more...

• Is this mask good for sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this mask is good oily skin. and al...4 Answers
  • I have the global beauty charcoal wash off mask and love ...1 Answers
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This is heavily fragranced. I was expecting a earthy or no scent when I opened this, but it smells like a musty deep woody fragrance, almost like cologne geared towards men (even though women can wear any type of cologne, and vice versa, I just couldn't describe it any other way). So if you don't like perfume scents on your face you will not like this. The heavily fragrance had me worried that I would break out and I did slightly around the hairline. It is a very soft texture when washing off, which is nice.
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
I received this in one of my ipsy bags towards the end of last year. I have tried it a couple times. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the smell considering that it is mud. It went on cool, but it got a little prickly as it dried. It was still very gentle and comfortable though. It never got too tight. The first time I tried it, I didn't noticed much of a difference except my skin looked a little more matte immediately after use. The second time I tried it I noticed that in addition to looking matte, my skin also felt moisturized without feeling wet, moist, or clammy.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
I mean besides the ease of putting it on and it covering well I don’t like this mask too much. It smells really weird and not because it’s charcoal. I got this as a sample from Ipsy and I wouldn’t buy it otherwise. It’s drying and make me kinda itchy(sensitive skin).
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
I got this mask in an Ipsy bag and I absolutely love it! I just used it for the first time last night, and I already noticed that my face felt softer! This mask is not drying at all, and leaves your face feeling super soft. My face felt noticeably softer immediately after using it, and my skin still feels softer than it normally does after almost 24 hours. I think this is one of my new favorite masks! I also like that you can get multiple uses out of it, and it has a screw on cap that seals it nicely
Kayla B.
Gas City, IN
Ok so I don’t have the Dead Sea mud in the bag, mines actually the one that comes in the 5 oz container with the applicator. I love, love this face mask. It goes on so smoothly and the applicator makes it sooo much easier to put on your face. My face feels so refreshed after I take the mask off. The Global Beauty Care face masks are the only ones I will buy from now on. Also having a applicator come with the mask was a genius idea.
Jolie A.
Columbus, OH
I honestly didn’t see a difference in my skin after a few uses of this face mask. It was disappointing which lead me to not buy again. It’s fun to receive in an ipsy box but for practical purposes, this was a no
Katelyn K.
College Station
I love this mask!! This is one of my favorite charcoal masks I have ever gotten! One of my favorite things is the packaging... it is so easy to pack for travel and it does not get everywhere. It is a great detoxifying mask and makes your face feel clean and refreshed when you remove it! It also does not dry up and make your face feel “tight” as it sets which I really enjoy!
Kelly H.
I received this mask in my Ipsy bag this month and I absolutely love it! I’m really picky on masks, so it says a lot that I love it. This mask feels lightweight in the skin, which I like. It almost feels like applying mousse on the skin. I will purchase this when I run out!
Marleigh P.
I got this in my ipsy bag and I loved it so much the first couple of uses and it made my skin feel fantastic...I used it again last night and it broke me out really bad, my face hurts and swollen a little bit...I’m so disappointed. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin but everyone is different.
Kayla T.
This is my favorite mud mask that I’ve ever tried. It is the smoothest and thickest mask ever. My skin is permanently softer after one use. I will buy this again because it’s so amazing.
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
Can anyone tell me if this mask is good oily skin. and also for mature skin as well. sounds good but I don't want to add more skin care to my already sensitive skin. especially if it can't keep oils at bay.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
I want to know this work well for sensitive skin?
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
Can you use this mask overnight?
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I have the global beauty charcoal wash off mask and love it Is the dead sea mask the same or close?