BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From the Manufacturer: and, Collagen Makeup Cleansing wipes are designed to effectively and conveniently remove dirt, oil and skin impurities from your eyes, face and neck area. and, The Collagen and Vitamin A formula embedded in the facial wipes may help to reduce the appearance of fine lines while revealing healthier skin. and, 30 pack size is perfect to throw in your purse, gym bag or travel bag for anytime cleansing! see more...

• Any thoughts on these makeup wipes. They are at my local...5 Answers
  • Are these wipes any sort of good I see them at my local d...2 Answers
Victoria D.
So I get these at the DollarTree. For a dollar you are getting a steal. I may have to rub a little harder with Global Beauty Care Collagen Makeup Cleansing Wipes, but they work just fine. They are perfect for my sensitive skin. the collagen and vitamin A formula embedded in the fish wipes helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are revealing healthier looking skin.
They are ph-balanced hypoallergenic and not tested on animals!!đź’—
Julie E.
Studio City, CA
Unlike other reviewers I find these make up remover wipes to be outstanding! Not only did I find them to be extremely effective at removing my full face of makeup but they left my skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated! The price is a great value for the amount you get per package. I will absolutely continue to buy these and use them regularly and I highly recommend them!!
Becky S.
I bought these from Big lots as an add- on since they were only $1. I was surprised to find that for the price and amount that they work pretty well. The fragrance is barely noticeable and the packaging is the standard plastic with the resealable opening in the middle on top. It works too. They've stayed saturated over 3 weeks and I had only used them twice. The only issue is that compared to some other brands they don't quite remove all makeup without having to rinse and use water or remover...this is mostly for mascara and H2Oproof liner though.
***When I mentioned adding water, you do NOT have to rinse after using these. I just did it to remover the trace bits if makeup.
Morgan P.
Ashland, OH
I have NO IDEA where I even acquired these makeup wipes, but they wouldn’t even take swatches off of the back of my hand. I love the IDEA of them having collagen infused in them, but none of my makeup would even budge with these. I ended up covering it in micellar water to get my makeup off.
Rylee T.
I was actually surprised when I first used these wipes. For only about $1 they really do get the job done. I personally had to use 2 wipes to get off all my makeup. I bought mine at dollar tree and they lasted a while, I would recommend for people who mostly wear light makeup.
briance m.
Paragould, AR
I love these makeup wipes. They're very nice and affordable I picked mine up from burlington for $3.99 but it comes with 60 wipes!! Ive tried the vitamin c kind and the aloe vera ones. The vitamin c ones were more wet so it was easier to get my makeup off with they were also more refreshing to my skin. The aloe vera ones are more dry so I have to scrub my face harder which isn't good for the skin but they still get the job done. pretty nice wipes
Angelica G.
Johnson City
So i came across these makeup wipes while at dollar tree and at first I didn’t think they would actually take all my makeup off but surprisingly they did it comes with 30 and is more than half what you pay for the Neutrogena ones and they are travel size too I highly recommend buying these makeup wipes
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
These are some good wipes! You can get these at the dollar store and they work amazing! They don't have a harsh smell and they get a lot of makeup off. They leave my face refreshed and I don't have to worry about it leaving my face oily! I get these and have them as a backup in case I'm out of my big pack of wipes! I highly recommend these especially if you're on a budget. I love these a lot!
Saige C.
Franklin, PA
Works like any other face wipe I’ve used. Smells really good and takes my makeup off really well. I bought this product for $1 at the dollar tree. I am very pleased with the result and the price.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
I purchased these from dollar tree a few weeks ago. I don't think they are great for taking off makeup as they seem to not be very saturated. However for a $1 they are great for taking off swatches. If you can find then at dollar tree pick them up.
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
Any thoughts on these makeup wipes. They are at my local dollar tree. Should I buy them all or pass?
Are these wipes any sort of good I see them at my local dollar store so I'm curious