Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
From the Manufacturer: and, Collagen Makeup Cleansing wipes are designed to effectively and conveniently remove dirt, oil and skin impurities from your eyes, face and neck area. and, The Collagen and Vitamin A formula embedded in the facial wipes may help to reduce the appearance of fine lines while revealing healthier skin. and, 30 pack size is perfect to throw in your purse, gym bag or travel bag for anytime cleansing!
Photos (10)
haley m.
haley m.
Harrisburg, PA

I use towelettes to clean my face of dirt, grim, and makeup daily, so I go through a lot.

I have used several different brands and tyoes, some can be ineffective or burn my eyes. These worked great on my skin and did nkt contribute to any skin dryness.

I don't remember where I picked these up, but I make my purchase choice on price and availability when I grocery shop.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Coamo

These makeup cleansing wipe are awesome. They have collag9in them which is a super plus. Feel nice in the skin and really works. I used and almost remove my full make up. When I grabbed the 2nd one there where almost nothing compared to the amount of foundation I was wearing. Also user the second wipe to remove only my eye makeup.
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY

They are very inexpensive. They do the job. They take the makeup off but that's it. They don't cleanse. You need to wash your face after. But for 1$ they are worth it. I use them to remove the bulk of my makeup on days I go full glam and then go back with a better wipe to really cleanse my face and remove the remainder of makeup.
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.

I found these at Dollar Tree cause I just wanted to try them and see if I could use them to take my makeup off. It really didn't. It took a tiny bit of my makeup off. Not all of it. I don't know if I just wear a lot and it couldn't get it. But it's supposed to take my makeup off. I use them to remove swatches on my hand.
Kristie D.
Kristie D.

Purchased these makeup removing wipes from the Dollar Tree. They are rough on your face and do not take makeup off as well as it could. It does get the job done, but just not as well as it could. I would say spend an extra few dollars to get a higher quality wipe.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Palmdale, CA

These were given to me as a stocking stuffer so I'm using them until they're gone but honestly I won't be purchasing when the package is finished. I feel like it takes way too many wipes to remove my makeup, and they don't seem to get the job done.
Yilda T.
Yilda T.
Waukesha, WI

I don't think the wipes remove my makeup at all. I have to use like 3 of them to remove my makeup! When I use Neutrogena, I only need one wipe or 2 maximum. I do understand they only cost around $1 but I don't think I will buy these again
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA

I got these from the dollar tree. You can definitely tell they are a dollar. It takes a ton to remove a full face of makeup and even after that it still leaves some behind. Left my face dry and itchy. Definitely will not buy again.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield bch , FL

Funcionan, no tienen mal olor y no me irritan; solo que la toalla no la siento tan suave es un poco rasposa y eso es lo único que no me encanta; pero funciona y son bastante económicas y lo más importante no te irritan la piel
Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL

I hate these face wipes I have hard time removing my makeup. I bought them at the dollar store thinking that they can work but what can I expect they were a dollar. I would not recommend this product to any one
Kerrie H.
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE

Any thoughts on these makeup wipes. They are at my local dollar tree. Should I buy them all or pass?