BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From the Manufacturer: and, Collagen Makeup Cleansing wipes are designed to effectively and conveniently remove dirt, oil and skin impurities from your eyes, face and neck area. and, The Collagen and Vitamin A formula embedded in the facial wipes may help to reduce the appearance of fine lines while revealing healthier skin. and, 30 pack size is perfect to throw in your purse, gym bag or travel bag for anytime cleansing! see more...

• Any thoughts on these makeup wipes. They are at my local dollar ...3 Answers
  • Are these wipes any sort of good I see them at my local dollar st...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
haley m.
haley m.
Miami
I use towelettes to clean my face of dirt, grim, and makeup daily, so I go through a lot.

I have used several different brands and tyoes, some can be ineffective or burn my eyes. These worked great on my skin and did nkt contribute to any skin dryness.

I don't remember where I picked these up, but I make my purchase choice on price and availability when I grocery shop.
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
They are very inexpensive. They do the job. They take the makeup off but that's it. They don't cleanse. You need to wash your face after. But for 1$ they are worth it. I use them to remove the bulk of my makeup on days I go full glam and then go back with a better wipe to really cleanse my face and remove the remainder of makeup.
Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
I hate these face wipes I have hard time removing my makeup. I bought them at the dollar store thinking that they can work but what can I expect they were a dollar. I would not recommend this product to any one
Jahaida G.
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These have become one of my favorites, they're SO cheap and so good! And the color is PINK, what else can we ask for! It's effective and affordable, which I was impressed because they just work so good!
Sam R.
Sam R.
I use it all the time to take off my makeup I get the pink ones I get the blue ones are all the same I mean they're only a dollar at Dollar Tree and I use Studio fix Mac makeup
Brittnee S.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I have never used makeup cleansing wipes before but these are great. They took my makeup off easy and they are smooth.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Ok so I picked these up from my local dollar store (a Dollar Tree in Chicago). And here's the thing I don't totally hate them.... For the price. The best way I can put this is, that if these were any more than a dollar I would not buy them. Plain and simple, but since you get 30 for 1$ you can't beat it? I don't know I'm cheap lol. A mom of 2 on a tight budget but I love my makeup!! My issue is this, if you don't splash some eye makeup remover, or micellar water on these to keep them damp they are WAY to dry. The odd thing is they don't come out of the package dry. They come out feeling like my Neutrogena wipes, and by the time I have wiped my face twice its hurting because its become so dry. So I guess its up to you. I have not tried the blue ones. So mabye those are different? I will be grabbing those next time to see.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love the facial wipes not only do they do the job , but love that there thick and not small like other brands, love these when I'm to tired to wash my face and after a good workout. These are great for traveling as well and affordable. They have not broken me out which is a plus since I'm sensitive skin and oily. Give it a try.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
These work great for me. My favorite part is that they are available at the Dollar Store, so for $1 it's definitely a good deal. I would test first if you have sensitive skin, but it left mine feeling clean without stripping it of moisture and didn't experience any allergic reactions. If I wear heavy makeup, I usually have to use a cleanser too, but that's typical of most wipes. Would recommend and would buy again.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Coamo
These makeup cleansing wipe are awesome. They have collag9in them which is a super plus. Feel nice in the skin and really works. I used and almost remove my full make up. When I grabbed the 2nd one there where almost nothing compared to the amount of foundation I was wearing. Also user the second wipe to remove only my eye makeup.
Kerrie H.
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
Any thoughts on these makeup wipes. They are at my local dollar tree. Should I buy them all or pass?
👸 Erica S.
👸 Erica S.
Are these wipes any sort of good I see them at my local dollar store so I'm curious