BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From the Manufacturer: and, Global Beauty Care Charcoal Cleansing Nose Strips are formulated to remove blackheads and unclog pores. and, These strips bond with your pores and lift the dirt inside away. and, You will see and feel the difference! see more...

• Do these really work good? I've tried a few that didn't d...2 Answers
  • How do you use this3 Answers
  • How would you compare these to other brands like biore?2 Answers
Deanna T.
NAPLES, FL
I do like this product I have to say that my boyfriend likes it more than I do it is more suited in my opinion for a tougher skin. It works wonders on my boyfriend it literally takes off the most disgusting stuff that is in his nose and takes out all the black heads and cleans out the pores it works for me as well just not as good so I'm quite confused by that but doesn't mean I'm not going to try it again
arma m.
I bought this global beauty care mask from Macy's backstage for my husband who wanted to have something for his nose. i tried it on hand on the same day, it wasn't totally dry and i tried removing it. it left black residue everywhere on my hand my fingers everywhere. had to wash to get rid of it. Then, i tried it today when I'm totally free. i had to let it dry for 50 mins. just on nose. believe me it took out all the whiteheads from my nose like magnet. For this price i think the product is outstanding. Excuse me for adding this Nasty picture of whiteheads but just wanna say that it really works ❤
Tayler C.
shelby nc
So I found this at the dollar store and I was like why not let’s try it, at first the directions were confusing but i got it on my nose and left it there for 15 min and when I took it off, so much came off and it left my nose super smooth!! When you try this wash your face with hot water before putting it on, it will stick better!
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Global Beauty Care Charcoal Cleansing Nose Strips I purchased this at our local TJ Maxx store. Less than $3, my nose is mainly clogged pores and very few black heads. These strips 1) smell amazing!! Has a manly smell. 2) pulled most of my nastiness from my nose. I steam my nose first either in the shower or with a washcloth to open my pores. Place the strip on for about 10 mins, pull it off and become shocked with all the junk it’s grabbed! Great product. I’ll buy again for sure.
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I would give this a 5 but recently I noticed on YouTube people using other brands and having so many more blackheads come out. I’ve used this stuff so much and have never had more than 5 come out at a time. They are fun to use though. I guess something is better than nothing.
CydneyJayce H.
Fort Smith, AR
These strips are amazing they help remove black head in less then 10 minutes ! Amazing ! The only thing that I don’t like is taking it off because it hurts my nose, but other than that I love them!!!!
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Love this!! They Global Beauty Care Charcoal Cleansing Nose Strips are perfect for blackheads and clogged pores. Works great and removes quite a bit. I use these at least once every week and they are only $1 at the dollar store. Can't beat that!!
Danielle L.
Corinth
Bought these at the dollar tree (pack of 3 for only $1.00)!!!

They work decent, they do not stick as well as more high brands do but for a dollar they do the trick.
Definitely remove some blackheads and dirt but not all.

Hurts to take off but if I didn’t hurt it wasn’t doing it job correctly.

Would definitely recommend picking up if at the dollar tree.
heaven P.
USA
This is a great product I used to have really really bad pimples until I purchase this product and it literally took all my blackheads and all my pores out I really recommend this
Krystal B.
These strips are amazing. they definitely lift all the white heads off my nose. I recommend these to anyone who has a problem removing white head or black heads.
Gabby A.
How do you use this
Elizabeth R.
How are these compared to other brands strips? Are these ok for sensitive skin? Do they actually work?
Seerra P.
What's the best pore nose strip you have used !? I use Global Beauty Care Charcoal Cleansing Nose Strips
Cheri R.
How would you compare these to other brands like biore?
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
Do these really work good? I've tried a few that didn't do that good of a job.