BY GLOBAL BEAUTY CARE

From the Manufacturer: and, Global Beauty Care Charcoal Cleansing Nose Strips are formulated to remove blackheads and unclog pores. and, These strips bond with your pores and lift the dirt inside away. and, You will see and feel the difference! see more...

• Do these really work good? I've tried a few that didn't d...2 Answers
  • How do you use this2 Answers
  • How would you compare these to other brands like biore?1 Answers
Tayler C.
shelby nc
So I found this at the dollar store and I was like why not let’s try it, at first the directions were confusing but i got it on my nose and left it there for 15 min and when I took it off, so much came off and it left my nose super smooth!! When you try this wash your face with hot water before putting it on, it will stick better!
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I would give this a 5 but recently I noticed on YouTube people using other brands and having so many more blackheads come out. I’ve used this stuff so much and have never had more than 5 come out at a time. They are fun to use though. I guess something is better than nothing.
brianna m.
I had such a horrible experience with these sadly found them at my local dollar tree for $1 for a 3 pack and came home excited to try them and when did and took all the steps before using them and placed it on my nose it didn't dry down and stick to my nose at all. not effective.
CydneyJayce H.
These strips are amazing they help remove black head in less then 10 minutes ! Amazing ! The only thing that I don’t like is taking it off because it hurts my nose, but other than that I love them!!!!
Samantha M.
I found this product at the dollar tree originally I had picked it up for my friend as it was her birthday in a few days but I was curious to see if it had worked so I bought one for me I tried it and it works really well although I don't really like the smell too much but it's tolerable each package comes with three nose strips and it says it remove blackheads in 10 minutes I think it stays true to the statement and it works pretty well I would recommend this product
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
These strips are awesome! Being that they were from Dollar Tree, I was a little skeptical about them. I read some reviews before trying them out and decided to learn some tips from those reviews before trying the strips out myself. I really made sure that my nose was wet before applying the strip. Because my nose was really wet, it took a bit longer for the strip to harden. The directions say you can pull it off in 10-15 minutes. Because my nose was so wet, it was about 35 minutes for the strip to harden enough. The results were wonderful though and at 33 cents per strip, I'll definitely be using these again.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using another brand of pore strips for years but i saw this in a package of 3 strips for 2 $ an bought it to give it a try. i love it!!! Strips are harder than any other and when you take it off cleans your pores better than any other strips i have used! I definitely will continue using it!
Danielle L.
Corinth
Bought these at the dollar tree (pack of 3 for only $1.00)!!!

They work decent, they do not stick as well as more high brands do but for a dollar they do the trick.
Definitely remove some blackheads and dirt but not all.

Hurts to take off but if I didn’t hurt it wasn’t doing it job correctly.

Would definitely recommend picking up if at the dollar tree.
heaven P.
USA
This is a great product I used to have really really bad pimples until I purchase this product and it literally took all my blackheads and all my pores out I really recommend this
Angel M.
Did not like these at all!! Didnt seem like they did anything at all and it would barely even stick to my nose and i made sure my nose was really damp when i put it on... wont be buying again
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
Do these really work good? I've tried a few that didn't do that good of a job.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
I picked these up at marshalls. Has anyone tried these? If so what do you think? Where can I get them?
Gabby A.
How do you use this
Seerra P.
What's the best pore nose strip you have used !? I use Global Beauty Care Charcoal Cleansing Nose Strips
Elizabeth R.
How are these compared to other brands strips? Are these ok for sensitive skin? Do they actually work?