BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGlobal Beauty Care
17 Oz Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator

Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator

by Global Beauty Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator!
How would you rate this product?
Gloria N.
Fort Collins, CO
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Gloria N.
It' has a silky tingly feel. The textures is translucent. I couldn't find any directions other than 15 min gel facial mask. I wish it provided more info like ingredients or how it should be applied. In case of allergy of ingredients. I tried to find on line and didn't find this 1.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator A This soothing formula helps with reducing fine lines and wrinkles; it's only a 15 minute facial therapy. Each Global Beauty Care Premium Gold Gel Face Mask is a luxurious anti-aging skin treatment. Infused with Gold extract, it is known to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles by firming and toning the skin. In addition, it offers intense hydration to revitalize, smooth and soften your skin. Pamper yourself with the luxury of gold for a flawless, luminous and radiant looking complexion! Lifts Away Impurities and Offers intense hydration to revitalize, smooth and soften skin. A Soft Facial Mask Applicator Included, Saw this product online for $24.95 and I purchased it at dollertree fot $1.00! ⭐️❤️😍👏
Porsha M.
Stockton, CA
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Porsha M.
This is really good. It’s infused with gold and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It’s very gentle on the skin. It even comes with a mask applicator. It’s a very good price. I found it a the Dollar Store. I highly recommend it’s pretty good.
Sandra V.
Tucson, AZ
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Sandra V.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I used this mask 5 times. I like how cold it feels on the skin. However, I don’t see any changes in my skin. I have to say I didn’t use like it is suggested on the box where it says 2 to 3 times a weeks. It took some time for me to finished because probably I used once a month. I wouldn’t buy again because it did nothing for my skin.
Lesli D.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Lesli D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This doesn’t do anything feels like literally water slime on ur face and doesn’t help with anything at all.
Jennifer  R.
Sharon, PA
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Jennifer  R.
So I went out on a limb and decided to try Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator. I am pleasantly shocked! It was slimy, cold, and glittery. My face had a slight tingle while wearing this gel mask. After washing my face 15 minutes later, my face was VERY smooth and soft. My skin definitely feels tight with the slightest burning sensation. For the price (I found it at Dollar Tree), this was a great deal. #globalbeautycare #facemask #antiaging #skincare #skincareroutine #beautyroutine #beautycare
Cassidy R.
Fontana , CA
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Cassidy R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Girls let’s talk about this global beauty care premium face mask! I bought this for $1 at dollar tree! It makes my skin feel really smooth and evened out. I don’t think it made a difference in redness but it for sure smoothed my skin out! Would def recommend!
Paola  G.
Wenatchee, WA
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Paola  G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I really liked this mask because it hydrated my skin on just one usage. And it left my skin radiant and hydrated. Not only that but it comes with a cute little spoon to put on your face! The only problem there is for me is that I can’t find any bigger size because I did like that it left my skin both feeling hydrated and soft to the touch and made my makeup look much better I recommend to anyone to do it before your makeup.
Jessica  B.
Muskegon, MI
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Jessica  B.
I found this at the Dollar Tree, this is just a fun mask to play with I really didn't get much out of it but if you still want to try it go for it!
Honor I.
Oklahoma City, OK
Global Beauty Care 1.7 Oz. Gold Gel Wash Off Face Mask With Applicator uploaded by Honor I.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Let's start off by I bought this product at dollar tree, for a dollar! Great value, and you get a large amount of product for the price. It is definitely more of a hydrating mask than a cleaning one, so if you're expecting something to help with blemishes, this product isn't it. It is however PERFECT for moisturizing skin, and I like to use it before I apply makeup for smooth and long lasting applications!

Looking for your answer?