BY GLO #99 in Toothpaste

A whitening toothpaste enriched with antioxidants and vitamins to promote a healthier, brighter smile. GLO Science introduces a revolutionary, multifunctional toothpaste combining the power of antioxidants, vitamins, and CoQ10 with natural whitening silicates for lasting results and a brighter, healthier smile. GLO Whitening Toothpaste features unique micro-capsules packed inside every application, bursting as you brush, continuously releasing active ingredients to promote gum health. Available in Superberry flavor (acai berry, blueberry, and pomegranate) for tasty, natural flavoring, it contains fluoride to help prevent tooth decay and is good for even the most sensitive teeth. The longer you brush, the better your results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This toothpaste was invented by oral health expert, Dr. Jonathan B. Levine. It comes in two sizes for convenience—one for at home to share everyday and one travel-size to take anywhere. Packaged in a squeezable tube, you are able to get every last drop. see more...

Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I like this toothpaste. I highly recommend it to others. I think t works great and is a marvelous product. I think everyone should go out and buy this toothpaste. It works great for stained teeth and will make you happy you bought it.
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
I've tried other Whitening toothpastes in the past but they seemed to have a hard time breaking through surface stains from drinking coffee, soda, and my 13 year love hate relationship with smoking cigarettes (don't worry, I kicked that habit to the curb and dumped him 😉)
After just the first use of the Globe toothpastes chompers were noticeably whiter. I started a regimen of using this 3 times a week and I'm no longer too shy to hide my teeth while smiling. Very impressed by this brand and will definitely be trying out their other products!!
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Glo brand whitening toothpaste is great. Its expensive compared to regular colgate or crest toothpaste but it works great. I wanted whiter teeth and this worked. I could definitely see the difference. The taste isn't so great but it's not horrible.
Jennyfer R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCTT !!!! from the time that ive used it , i do see a really big difference in the color of my teeth , they were yellowish and now whiter than wver , its definitely very effective ❤❤❤❤ and i will buy again
Jaiden B.
Whitens and. Brighten Teeth leaving them clean and refreshed great smell and taste removes plaque and leaves teeth clean for hours at a time. Whiten a lot more than leading brands you can immediately see a difference.
Amy H.
Dover, OH
I tried this toothpaste before I could fully commit to the whitening system, and I was surprised by a berry flavor rather than mint. I loved it! And I can really tell the difference in my teeth using this product every day compared to regular toothpaste.
Nayely A.
This tastes a little weird but I do see some results, especially when I try it on with the other products from GLO. I haven't used it in some months but I think I'm going to go back to it! Ill probably buy it sometime in the week to have that great smile!
emily c.
south plainfield
This toothpaste is the best and definitely works. My teeth used to be so yellow but this tooth paste got it back to white and I'm so thankful. I would definitely say this is my favorite tooth paste and I strongly recommend.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
I think is a good toothpaste but a little bit pricey for just to be a toothpaste, I know is really good in antioxidant and do the job of keeping my teeth pretty white, but still too pricey for me. By the way , it taste good
Amber C.
Attalla, AL
Not to big of a fan on this stuff. It doesn't have a very appealing taste and it doesn't work as fast or effectively as the alternatives. I am a first time buyer and probably won't buy again. I was not satisfied.
Manel S.
Batna
Did you see a diffrence after using this product ?
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't find this product anywhere but online, has anyone found it in a store??