BY GLO.THERAPEUTICS

Hydrating nutrients calm dry, irritated skin see more...

Buy on Amazon
Siara R.
Scottsdale , AZ
This product is always in my bag! Whenever I feel my skin dry I just spray this product on my skin and I feel it better. I even travel with it, its perfect to use t while you are on a plane in order to refresh your skin. Its like a boost for your skin! I will continue using it!
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
It’s good! Very refreshing just like it is supposed to be. I have only used it for a little while so I don’t know the effects of it but it does feel good at the end of the work day to spritz for a boost!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This mist is great. I usually cover my clients eyes and spray it across their face once. After i rub it in and it is so refreshing. I use this for every client as it is good for every ones skin type. The price is a little steep but it is work it because you only use one spray.