BY GLO.THERAPEUTICS

Harness the light-refracting power of diamonds to bend light for a soft, ageless complexion with glominerals Luxe Liquid Foundation. Luxe Liquid Foundation is formulated with light-diffusing diamond powder, broad-spectrum UV protection and specialized moisturizing agents to deliver a flawless, youthful complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susan h.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgosh!!  Diamond powder.. sounds extravagant right? But believe it or not it serves a purpose, especially in aging or problematic skin. (Not that I am aging ha-ha) Diamond powder gives a soft focus to the skin, erases imperfections, and leaves a radiant glow!
What I love about this product: I love that it gives amazing coverage without going on goopy, thick or cakey. It doesn't settle in the pores and crevices which would bring emphasis to them. It leaves my skin with a dewy fresh feeling that lasts all day!

Somethings you need to know about this product: I would not recommend this for anyone with oily skin. The dewy finish sometimes leaves a sheen on this type of skin. I recommend mixing this with a drop of your primer (it doesn't take much of this product at all! it seems thin but trust me it is going to cover!) and applying with a brush. Start with the middle of your face and blend to the outer edges, then use a blending sponge around your eyes nose and mouth for a flawless finish!

Cost: This isn't a drug store foundation. You will pay more (around $56) but it is so worth it! Made with a blend of antioxidants, including Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract. Titanium Dioxied (10%) and Octinoxate (5%) provide broad spectrum UV Protection. This foundation keeps skin healthy and looking beautiful!
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is formulated for older skin... So I should have known I wouldn't like it, but I gave it a shot anyway and it did me no favors.
It is so greasy and shiny. It goes into every pore I have and even with a powder, it still feels wet on my skin.
Also, every color in this line oxidizes so bad. It goes on nice and then 30 minutes later it turns 3 colors too dark.
The staying power was awful. It is not a long lasting foundation.
The only nice thing about this is the pump and the frosted glass bottle it comes in.
I don't like this because of my young, oily skin.
But I know a lot of older people like this and repurchase.
Ashleigh W.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. At first it looks very watery, but a little goes a long way and it has great coverage. It does have anti aging which is awesome! It does leave a dewy finish.