BY GLO.THERAPEUTICS

Light hydrating gel that restores skin's suppleness through a synergistic balance of nourishment and hydration. see more...

Buy on Amazon
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
This used to be my go-to serum. I have to layer products because of my super dry skin. I love this product, but it just isn’t enough for my skin in the winter months. Packaging is great and you only need a small amount. If you don’t have super dry skin I’d recommend this!
Bethany R.
Lynchburg , VA
This B5 is amazing for hydration. It is not too heavy for and compliments the Vitamin C very well. I buy this at my hair salon and highly recommend!! It is a very gentle product and part of my daily routine!!
Siara R.
Scottsdale , AZ
This product is really great. The package is small but you really need
just a small portion for your entire face. It really helps to keep your
skin hydrated. I have been using it for 3 years now! I love it! I really recommend it to everyone! I will continue using it.