Glo Skin Beauty Satin Cream Foundation - Natural Fair

Achieve smooth, buildable coverage with a satin finish with our leading liquid mineral foundation. As with all of our products, Protective Liquid Foundation Satin is talc-free, non-comedogenic and fortified with our exclusive antioxidant blend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glo Skin Beauty Satin Cream Foundation - Natural Fair!
Hammond
This is my absolute favorite foundation! I have an oily skin type but this foundation really locks my makeup in place and minimizes the look of large pores. 10/10 would def recommend!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Coquitlam , BC
Glo Skin Beauty Satin Cream Foundation - Natural Fair uploaded by Tamara M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Only foundation I trust to not clog my pores I’ve been struggling with ache and this all mineral foundation has full coverage I don’t need concealer with it and the natural fair matches the tone of my skin perfect with my neck colour. I’ve used It cosmetics before but I always go back to this one. Check amazon to buy runs upwards of 70$ for 40 ml I use one pump on my face with a damp sponge to maximize the product. Try it out