Glo Skin Beauty Phyto-Active Cream Cleanser

This luxurious cleansing cream converts to a rich, buildable lather when massaged with water. Gently exfoliates with Papaya Enzymes, rinsing away impurities while preparing skin to effectively receive peptides and plant stem cells. This combination of cleansing and conditioning agents leaves skin looking and feeling smooth, soft and refreshed with improved radiance.

200 mL 6.7 fl. oz.

I was recommended this product from the spa where I get facials I have loved it but wondering if there is something comparable or that people like better ?
Glo Skin Beauty Phyto-Active Cream Cleanser ? Can I combine this 4 product in my mornings routine?
Is it good for dry skin?
Start your review of Glo Skin Beauty Phyto-Active Cream Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I don't know if it is in my head, but I could tell a difference in my skin after the first use. I have very sensitive skin and it did not bother me at all. I am a first time user and now a believer. It feels rich and luxurious on my skin and smells so goods.in reviews
E Jinq H.
Dayton, OH
This cleanser does a good job at cleansing the day off. It does take most of the makeup off but you’ll still need a separate makeup remover for eyes and lips. The price is reasonable and I would definitely buy it again for when I need a cheaper alternative.
stephanie B.
Barboursville , WV
Glo Skin Beauty Phyto-Active Cream Cleanser uploaded by stephanie B.
My skin feels great !!! And soft Glo Skin Beauty Phyto-Active Cream Cleanser. I've only been using it for three days.
Ashleigh F.
I got this product through Influenster for testing purposes but the following is based on my personal experience. I used this face soap and immediately had a reaction. My skin became itchy and bumpy. This was the only product I had changed in my routine. Sadly this product was not for me and I do have sensitive skin sometimes but change and test new products frequently. This product just didn’t react well for me.
Adriane F.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love this product! I use it in the shower and it leaves my face feeling clean, moisturized and fresh!!
Nazdira C.
la mesa, CA
Ive used this product all week. .. it seems like it would help with my brown spots and hyper pigmentation ... i only wash my face once a day.. i uaually only use oils to cleanae my face becuawe then it gets too dry. It didnt dry put my face much but...i havent seen improvement on my skin tone
amy P.
Terre haute , IN
great product! makes my skin feel absolutely amazing, smooth and so clean! would def. recommend this product to friends and family! thank you so much for letting me try this product!
Amanda G.
North Augusta, SC
This is my new favorite cleanser, (thank you to Influenster for sending me a full bottle). I use it every single day, twice a day and I plan to add the other products to my beauty routine. I highly recommend.
Christiana K.
Florence, SC
After receiving this product complimentary to test, I have to say I'm less than impressed with the result. First let's start with the packaging- I personally hate pump products. They are impossible to travel with and I find that this pump dispenses far too much product (don't push it all the way down- an easy fix I know). Second, I found this to feel very much like a hand soap. It was creamy going on, but like a hand soap, it left my skin really very dry. Just for reference I usually struggle with oily skin. The smell of the product also did nothing for me but was not unpleasant.
Celeste R.
Did ok for me! When i did have a breakout it did make it a little worse but when my skin was clear it worked we’ll
Karen A.
San Francisco, CA
The product comes in a really nice bottle. It smells good and you can definitely tell the quality of the product. I started using it and did notice my oily skin become more refreshed and clean. Definitely recommend. The liquid in the product is thick so it may get stuck.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica V.