MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealersglo Skin Beauty
Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF18 - # Linen - 30ml/1oz

Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF18 - # Linen - 30ml/1oz

A lightweight liquid mineral foundationFormulated with light-diffusing Diamond PowderInstantly revitalizes skin with a soft focus effectProvides incredible coverage to eliminate imperfections & boost radianceOffers broad-spectrum UV protectionCreates a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF18 - # Linen - 30ml/1oz!
Corona, CA
Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF18 - # Linen - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Khrystyna B.
Review for: Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF18 - # Linen - 30ml/1oz
I like this foundation as for every day makeup. Not for the special occasion. It has great ingredients what will benefit your skin. It looks seamless and light, does not cover much, and has luminous/ dewy finish. Just what I like! But it does not stay for a while, so for special occasion I have to use something else. At the same time, I am not sure if I want to spend $50 for every day bb cream. Hmm
Davenport, IA
I really like this product, but if there’s one thing I could change is how wet looking it leaves my skin if I don’t use a mattifying primer. I also feel the coverage could be a little bit more, but over all I do really like it :)
Campbellsvlle, KY
Review for: Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation Spf18
I really like this foundation! It covers my redness well and doesn’t clog my pores or wear off throughout the day. I would this this foundation is comparable to Bare Minerals, but maybe a little better. I would recommend it to a friend!
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation Spf18
I like this product a lot it’s easy to apply. My only problem with it is that it’s not full coverage it’s more medium coverage but otherwise I would recommend it, it’s great for your skin because it doesn’t clog your pores
Atlanta
Review for: Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation Spf18, Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation Spf18
I love this foundation because it’s not awful for your skin when you’re using it. It’s easy to apply and probably takes 1-2 pumps depending on the coverage you want that day. I love the cafe color bc it matches my skin perfectly. The only thing is that it’s not as smoothing as i would like it to be but I still love it.
Regina , SK
Purchased at: Invite Health
Review for: Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF18 - # Porcelain - 30ml/1oz
I love this foundation. Goes on super sheer and illuminates my skin. Not heavy whatsoever, which is what I love. If you’re looking for a heavy coverage this isn’t for you.
Cranbrook, BC
Review for: Glo Skin Beauty Luminous Liquid Foundation Spf18
I have used this lots on many different clients. I found that it balled up when applying and could get patchy and cake face really fast as well for any older ladies I found it would sit into fine lines and wrinkles

Looking for your answer?