BY GLOMINERALS

Four colors to swirl together for a captivating glo or to use individually to illuminate key features. This fabulous multitasker can be a bronzer, highlighter or eye shadow quad all in one! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I love the way this highlighter goes on! The colors are good in the summertime when I am more tan, but otherwise I have no complaints. Goes on even and smooth, and lasts all day. Gives me a little shine without looking like I rolled in wet glitter.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I liked this a lot. I used these as bronzers, blushes, highlighters and even eye shadows! I did find it difficult at times to use larger brushes with out picking up the surrounding colors. But I liked the versatility of it!!
Brittany D.
Scott, LA
This shimmer brick is absolutely fabulous. It provides the perfect amount of glow to any look both day and night!
Beauty A.
2606
This is an amazing brand. It totally transformed my skin from pimples to clear. This is great as a multi use product.