BY GLO MINERALS

A base designed to provide a flawless matte appearance with awesome long-lasting coverage. Not only does it look great, but it protects the skin with its broad spectrum UV protection. Truly a product formulated to work from the outside in. see more...

Rosemia R.
Rosemia R.
The glo minerals glominerals gloloose base powder foundation honey medium is the best base powder that I have used that stays on my skin for the whole day. The coverage is great and stays on my skin when it is humid. This product is great for oily skin because it stays on the skin and throughout the day does not get patchy.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Glo products! I use this on all my clients at my salon as a professional MUA. I usually just use this to set any liquid foundation to get a more matte, longer lasting finish. Doesn't feel cakey on the skin. It's just perfect. I love this powder!
Joey E.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this better than the pressed version, I feel this one has better coverage.
It is still very powdery looking and Cakey like the pressed one.
Vina T.
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder honestly glo up my foundation!! But this isn't my shade but it still very nice and I guess it easy to apply on ur face
Mary C.
Mary C.
Hermitage, tn
LOVE everything this brand offers! Fantastic coverage but light. Always looks amazing! Goes on smooth, very simple to get just the right look :)
maggie b.
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Perfect. Glides well on and it stays on in the humidity especially in the Florida weather it stays on conditional
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Lexington, KY
I love this product it is perfect for my skin tone and was the best to match my complexion. The product is a great one that is long lasting for each day use. Really great
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like everything about this brand. This product is no exception. Perfect for my skin type and colour. Lasts the whole day without fail even when I am sweating during humid conditions. Highly recommend!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I like how much a little goes a long way with this! It completely covers everything.
Zorrinna O.
Zorrinna O.
Highlands
Being a beginner would you recommend this?