Skin CareFacial SkincareGLO
Hydra Radiance Moisturizer 17 oz

Glo Hydra Radiance Moisturizer 1.7 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glo Hydra Radiance Moisturizer 1.7 oz!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Glo Hydra Radiance Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Becky F.
Glo Hydra Radiance Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Becky F.
This serum is amazing, I live how it hydrates and makes my face glow, this is my first time using it, I will definitely repurchase this, no improvements needed, this serum does meet all my expectations, I recommend this to friends!
Olivia P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This product was a little out of my price range when I bought it, but it had great reviews so I went for it and don’t regret it! I apply it after washing my face at night with Glo Beauty Cleanser, and love how soft my face feels!
Lauren C.
Meredith, NH
Not only does this work amazing it also smells amazing! I have gotten several facials done and they use the product!
Lindsey P.
Decatur, IL
I love that glo has spf in their products to protect your skin, the cost is pricey but you get what you pay for
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I love this moisturizer and it's great at night as well. It's not super expensive but works really well for my needs
Katie H.
Etna, CA
I love all of Glo products and this is no exception. It hydrates my skin very well.
Katelyn T.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love good tinted moisturizer with spf. It does not clog my pores which happens with most spf tinted moisturizers. The tint is perfect! It gives me such a natural glow and blurs all my blemishes enough that I don't need to wear foundation. My everyday go to!

Looking for your answer?