GLO Everyday

A plastic device filled with a vitamin enriched formula that whitens teeth, promotes gum health, and freshens breath. Keep your smile white and healthy while on the go with Everyday GLO™. The antioxidant and vitamin enriched formula instantly erases everyday stains from coffee, tea, and red wine while whitening and brightening teeth, promoting healthy gums, and freshening breath. Featuring a fresh mint flavor and designed in a sleek, chic package for anytime use, you can use it after meals or in between meetings with no brushing or rinsing necessary. Results amplify when you use daily and with your GLO Brilliant whitening sessions, instantly adding a high-gloss shine to your smile. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product comes with a one month supply and a unique scrubbing tip applicator that will instantly erase the stains from teeth before they set. It is formulated with whitening silicates and a safe daily dose of hydrogen peroxide.

How long does it take to see a difference using this
Is this worth the hype? How long before results show?
Where do you get this? How much is it? Does it work good?
Start your review of GLO Everyday !
Karina D.
Hialeah, FL
Love it ! I just love it is amazing how beautiful is my smile after using this product loveeee it
kristen D.
Lexington, KY
This little stick is absolutely amazing! If you use one every day or every other day then you will start to see a noticeable difference in less than a week. For a while i used two a day and that sped up the whitening process even faster
Osvaldo V.
El Paso, TX
I didn’t really see the good in this product. It didn’t work well for me at all, I think that regular toothpaste works a hundred times better than this. Expensive for small quantities and just plain right overrated.
Karen L.
Winnabow, NC
I love this it's very expensive but I had the best white teeth since having this issue need a new one now. Love it.
Katherine W.
Austin
I love glow my teeth are now looking better then every it's kinda pricy but worth it to have good looking teeth.
Michelle M.
Tn
I can just put these on my teeth and my teeth will be super white I love this so much
Kyilee P.
Kuna ID
This stuff works like a pro! I love it so much got it for Christmas one year and still use it to this day!
Delores F.
This is great for whitening it doesn't leave teeth sensitive and it works fairly fast
Anika G.
The first step to dealing with your problem is admitting you have a problem, I'm ashamed to admit but I'm a coffee addict, I just can't seem to start my day without a cup or two of joe. I bought the Glo Everyday online, it was a bit of a pricey but i must say it was worth it. I mean it beats going to the dentist and having to spend a couple hundred bucks and getting the same results. I've seen a difference in no time and even my friends and family notice a difference and comment on my pearly whites. Definitely recommend.
Tasha B.
My all time fave go to everyday toothpaste Cant beat the price and works well.. Worth the try