BY GLO #71 in Teeth Whiteners

A plastic device filled with a vitamin enriched formula that whitens teeth, promotes gum health, and freshens breath. Keep your smile white and healthy while on the go with Everyday GLO™. The antioxidant and vitamin enriched formula instantly erases everyday stains from coffee, tea, and red wine while whitening and brightening teeth, promoting healthy gums, and freshening breath. Featuring a fresh mint flavor and designed in a sleek, chic package for anytime use, you can use it after meals or in between meetings with no brushing or rinsing necessary. Results amplify when you use daily and with your GLO Brilliant whitening sessions, instantly adding a high-gloss shine to your smile. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product comes with a one month supply and a unique scrubbing tip applicator that will instantly erase the stains from teeth before they set. It is formulated with whitening silicates and a safe daily dose of hydrogen peroxide. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ellie p.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
ou know when you fall for some stupid gimmick, and then you want to kick yourself for being so dumb? Yeah. That's this. Why did I think this would be a good idea? The ingredients don't even stay in contact with your enamel for long enough or high enough concentration to begin the bleaching process--which would take at least 15 to even start....how are you going to keep gel from a pen on your teeth for 15 minutes, without it sliding around and being swallowed? At least if you use whitening trays, you can get good results after 45 minutes of whitening, and the peroxide gel stays where it needs to.

This was and expensive and stupid mistake--one that I certainly won't make again. It wants you to believe you can actually accomplish some whitening with this pen, especially with the aid of the scrubby side, but that is very misleading. And how do "antioxidants and vitamins" have anything to do with whitening? Answer: they don't. And I read somewhere, maybe on the packaging, that it "promotes fresh breath." How? Just by the slight minty flavoring? That would be like telling someone to stand next to a box of baking soda to reduce body odor. Tangentially related, and not the least bit effective. I flat out hate this product.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really works. I was hesitant about the cost but I'm so glad I went for it. I had previously tried the syringes of gel that you put in a tray and keep in your mouth several hours (purchased from my dentist), but I found that inconvenient and didn't really see much difference. The GLO product is so much better because it takes only 30 minutes, once a day for 5 days. It was easy to fit into my schedule. My teeth went from dull yellow to bright white. I'm very happy with the results. See my before and after pic! (The remaining bit of yellow is old composite filling that can't be bleached, but my dentist is going to restore it.)
Kobi R.
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Tried this product because a friend recommended me . I am doing the same now! I've tried so many different things to keep my teeth looking fresh n white but nothing did the trick until I started using this! I won't use anything else on my teeth. It works a lot better then the dentist in my opinion. I would try this right away if your looking for something that actually works
LeAnna L.
LeAnna L.
Hi. I keep this in my purse to use when dining out. I don't know for a fact that it prevents discoloring, but it feels and looks like it does. It also leaves a fresh taste in the mouth... important when on a date. I've also used other GLO products and find them to be far superior to anything available in a drugstore.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Fremont, IN
I have tried GLO it is a great product, it gave me the bright and white look , I was looking for. The pros out weight the cons. This was my first time using the product, I bought it online. I wanted to try it. Yes I would buy it again. I drink coffee and my teeth get stained and this product really made difference.
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This is so handy to have in your purse. It tastes pretty good! I feel like it works super well. It's perfect for in between whitening. It freshens your breath too. I can't remember how much I paid for this but you can get it from Sephora. I don't think it's much at all. Like $20-$30. Highly recommend.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have definitely tried better whitening products but these aren't that bad. They whiten your teeth a little but the effect doesn't last as long in comparison to whitening strips and UV lights so I think I'd rather use those as they are a better and more useful alternative
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This teeth whitening pen is perfect for on the go! Freshens your breath, has a lot of vitamins and helps with your gums as well! Super easy to apply and only takes about a minute to use! Recommend to any starter wanting to whiten teeth fast!
This little stick is absolutely amazing! If you use one every day or every other day then you will start to see a noticeable difference in less than a week. For a while i used two a day and that sped up the whitening process even faster
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great whiteness for just a touch up here and there. I usually find these at Sephora in their travel sized section. It completely allows me to smile as big as possible in all pictures and not be self conscious about my teeth.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Kenvil, NJ
How is this product on extremely sensitive teeth?? I used to use the Crest Whitening Strips and they irritate me teeth so much! Is this less harsh? Thanks ! Xx
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this at???
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you get this? How much is it? Does it work good?
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this, but I have to ask.. on a scale of 1-10 how effective is it? Did you see instant results? Before and after pics?