Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersGLO
Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device

GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device

GLO Brilliant transforms your smile with whitening results seen in just one day. Clinically proven to whiten 5 shades in 5 days-with no sensitivity. The GLO Brilliant device puts cutting edge professional teeth whitening technology in your hands for at-home use whenever you want. GLO Science has been awarded 6 patents for this device. The patented technology combines heat and light built into a one-of-a-kind mouthpiece which activates the unique whitening gel formulation to reinvent the teeth whitening experience for safe superior results.brbrBenefits & Key Technologybr Technology Guided light optic technology G.L.O uses heat light built into the patented mouthpiece to activate and accelerate the whitening gel.br Clinically Tested Proven Results Instant results after one day. 5x shades whiter in 5 days.br Whitening Gel G-Vial The formulation and delivery system is hermetically sealed keeping it fresh stable and pure until you open it. The gel is applied directly to the teeth and does not run onto the gums.br No Sensitivity Short wear time-only four 8-minute applications timed with the GLO Control. No breakdown biproducts like ammonia alcohol or carbamide peroxide so no sensitivity.brbrThis set includes- GLO Control - GLO Brilliant Whitening Mouthpiece and Case- GLO Brilliant Whitening Gels G-Vials 10pk Refill/40 applications- GLO Travel Bag- GLO Dock- GLO Lip Care- USB Power Plug.ulliWeb ID 870581/li/ul

I use the whitening gel, but is this light effective??
Does this product really brighten my teeth?
How long do you have to use this product until you start to see the results?
Start your review of GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device!
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
Its as brilliant as your teet so don't let it was your feet but ehy would youd o that thi anhahahaha that be funny
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
The best and I mean absolute best teeth whitening kit! No sensitivity after. Whitens teeth better than anything I’ve ever used. Former smoker and avid coffee drinker here. My teeth are white and beautiful thanks to this.
ashley N.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re looking for a teeth whitening kit, but have super sensitive teeth like me..then here you go! Notice a huge difference compared to the crest 3D whitening strips!
Kristina C.
Newberry, FL
I love this whitening set. I’ve had it for a few years and it still works perfectly. The light is comfortable to wear and easy to clean after. The gel doesn’t have a taste and whitens very quickly. It’s pricey but worth it
Cleo P.
Austin
GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device uploaded by Cleo P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like that this whitening kit isn’t painful at all. Some hurt my gums really badly, but this one doesn’t. It does whiten your teeth but u have to be consistent also I love that u can charge with usb.
Emily K.
I had major sensitivity issues when using this product. If you have sensitive teeth, I would not recommend this. I wasn't able to finish the treatment, so it was a big waste of money to me.
nicolle V.
Newark, NJ
Me encanta. Y si funciona todo es la constancia hay que ser insistente y seguir el tratamiento al pie de la letra
Zelene V.
Memphis , TN
I absolutely love my glo system very much worth it easy to use and leaves my teeth radiant and white after a few days love love love this
Susan S.
GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device does a fantastic job of whitening your teeth. It does make a difference in the level of whiteness you can achieve. I did not like having to wear the device pack though. Wish it was just rechargeable. Overall a great product for what it is designed to do.
Miranda S.
Very poor app that is really not useable because it crashes so much. Mouth pieces are really Ill fitting at least for me which caused the gel to leak out and not produce the promised result. Also not a super convenient process, you have to put in and take out the mouthpiece and reapply the gel three times in a row and wash it out every time, it’s just a lot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...