BY GLO

A groundbreaking, at-home teeth whitening system that uses innovative, patent-pending technology to deliver professional, clinically-proven, long-lasting results. This kit gives you professional quality teeth whitening results at-home—up to eight shade changes-with an average of five shades in five days with no sensitivity. The GLO Device, when used with the GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Gels and GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Mouthpiece, uses the patented Guided Light Optics Technology and illuminates with a brilliant blue light as it gently warms up. The light and heat accelerate the GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Gel giving you faster, longer-lasting results. You're in control, your smile can get as white and as bright as can be. This set contains: - GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Mouthpiece and Case - GLO Brilliant™ Whitening Gels (G-Vials) 10pk Refill - GLO™ Control - GLO™ Charging Dock - USB Power Plug - GLO™ Lip Care - GLO™ Travel Bag The key to GLO's innovation is the patent-pending GLO™ Whitening Mouthpiece—which combines heat and light built directly into its closed system, form-fitting design. The GLO™ Control features an automatic, hands-free design, with pre-timed eight-minute session intervals for easy use. This device set includes 10 G-Vials, or 40 applications. Additional G-Vials can be purchased separately. The custom formulated GLO™ Whitening Gels feature a highly viscous, thixotropic whitening, 6% Hydrogen Peroxide gel that stays on teeth when applied with GLO's patent-pending G-Vial whitening gel delivery system. The GLO™ Whitening Gel goes on easily, stays put on your teeth, does not migrate onto the gums, and does not contain alcohol, which are leading causes of sensitivity. Each G-Vial contains enough whitening gel for 4 consecutive applications. To use the G-Vials, apply a thin layer over your teeth. After one full G-Vial application, you will get more familiar with the application proce see more...

Bree M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is really great, it’s my go to whitener. I would definitely recommend this, it’s not harsh at all. If I had to pick one to use all of the time it would be this one. I was completely satisfied and I would purchase again.
lidi M.
Review for: Mouthpiece And Case Mouthpiece And Case more...
Great product !

Was curious about how this thing works, so I got one myself to test it out.

- very effective
- decent price , met my expectations
- whiten teeth
- will buy again
- good tasting
Nichole W.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have the most yellow teeth and glo is a life saver. This company creates miracle products!! They work so well and a lot of people notice how white my teeth look. I am not sure how good it is for your teeth but I will be using this until I die. My little secret!! TRY THIS PRODUCT. expensive but great.
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
I use this product probably 3 times a week and it really does whiten my teeth. Although I do have sensitive teeth so I can’t use it all the time but I do recommend this product if you’re looking for a whitener that actually works.
Lisa B.
Chandler, AZ
My gum always get so sensitive with teeth whitening products. so let's glo brilliant it's the only thing I've ever use over-the-counter that has not make my gums sensitive and also within five days your teeth is whiter
Marissa S.
I love this teeth whitening brand! It’s very expensive but does the job with out making my teeth super sensitive to everything! My teeth are so white and i love it! I need to try more of their products out!
Monica H.
Perris
I personally do recommend this product because it’s a easy to apply and easy to use I just love this product and recommend for others to buy great price great packaging and I hope others buy this product
Mila S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Personal Device more...
An investment worth making! I love this product. I used to use the Crest 30 day strips and I loved them but by switching to this device, I have the option to more consistently get my teeth to my ideal
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
Love this product for how well it works. Really gets a deep whitening in my teeth and leaves it there for a long period of time. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Brandy G.
Please honestly tell me if this leaves your teeth with that zinging feeling. I'm anxious to try it but have very sensitive teeth! I cant use crest whitening stripes my teeth are too sensitive and they kill me
Kylie G.
Has anyone personally tried this product or GLO product line? Has it improved your tooth colour drematically?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
Does this make your teeth sensitive? I've used whiteners before and it leaves my teeth really sensitive.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anybody use it and actually see results ? I used a few whitening products that didn't work and I hate that I wasted money on it
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
I am looking into a teeth whitening product and I was wondering about sensitivity. I have heard that if you use this product it makes your teeth really sensitive.