A daily one-step, one-minute teeth whitening formula for mess-free, on-the-go smile brightening. No strips. No trays. No sensitivity. These G-Vials stay put so you don’t have to, effortlessly giving your smile a more brilliant sparkle while you’re on the go. GLO Solo features a patented delivery system specially formulated to be used on its own—no mess and no hassle. The invisible mint-flavored whitening gel adheres directly to your teeth and evaporates on its own, keeping you smile-ready and saving your gums from sensitivity. Just twist to open, squeeze on the gel, and carry on with your day. This set contains: - 7 x 0.08 oz G Vials - 0.3 oz GLO Lip Care Add GLO Solo to your normal oral care routine by applying a thin layer of gel to fronts of teeth twice a day after brushing and flossing. One G-Vial provides four applications (two days each) for a total of 28 applications.

i want thisssss!!!! <3
I want thissss! <3
I saw a Glo product at TJMaxx the other day and almost purchase but was concerned how the do on sensitive teeth, do they leave your teeth aching?
Start your review of GLO !
How would you rate this product?
GLO  uploaded by Arielle C.
4.5 close to a 5. I was looking for a whitening product that was a little less harsh on the gums and would not increase my teeth sensitivity. I am pleased with this product and I’ve made 5 vials stretch over 4 weeks! I have seen a defiant change in my teeth, I even had someone compliment me on the whiteness recently. I do think the price is a little steep (I ordered from qvc) but the product is worth it 5 vials is technically 20 applications. GLO
Rockville, MD
Pricey but it works. Great alternative of you have to much sensitivity to whiteners like crests strips. Very portable. Personally don’t love that the gel is exposed and not in a treat or something to keep it in place. The slight foaming action Was a bit unsettling for me and it wasn’t the best taste. Things to consider if you’re a texture and flavor person. Overall convenient and works, though!
Fresno, CA
Glo makes it very easy to whiten your teeth without the burning that you experience with other bleaching methods. It is quick and easy. Make it part of your regular dental regimen and you will be pleased with the long term results. Remember, it takes more than one bleaching but over time you will be pleased with the results.
Memphis, TN
It’s been years but I really enjoyed using this product. I saw genuine results and never experienced any surface sensitivity. I’d recommend this product to anyone looking to whiten. A major pro for me was the portability of the product in terms of applying throughout the day. You won’t be disappointed.
Baltimore, MD
The effects of this product are very visible and it definitely effectively whitens the teeth. The process of whitening them is somewhat uncomfortable and time consuming however. I would recommend this product but I wish it was slightly more comfortable to use.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
For the price I assumed that my results from Glo would be more significant than my results from drugstore band whitening strips, however this was not the case. I did notice a slight increase in whiteness but I also experienced slight sensitivity.
Hillsborough
I love this product! I got it as a gift for Christmas a few years ago and have purchased refill packs over the years. It is easy to use and hasn’t made my teeth more sensitive. I also have used the blue light mouthpiece with crest white strips in a pinch still does a great job
Clawson, MI
This product seems to work but takes several sessions to see results. I didn’t see results right away but my teeth were not stained. Without stains you may not see immediate results. It is easy and doesn’t leave tooth sensitivity.
San Diego, CA
Glo worth for the price! It’s not my favorite whitening teeth because I prefer to go to the dentist but it really works! Easy and no pain. I use at least once a week. I recommend if you’re looking for something right now!
Biloxi
This product is great for people looking to whiten their teeth. It is a decent price and is a good value. My teeth are very white after using. I would buy again and recommend to anyone trying to get their teeth whiter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...