BY GLO #10 in Teeth Whiteners

A daily one-step, one-minute teeth whitening formula for mess-free, on-the-go smile brightening. No strips. No trays. No sensitivity. These G-Vials stay put so you don’t have to, effortlessly giving your smile a more brilliant sparkle while you’re on the go. GLO Solo features a patented delivery system specially formulated to be used on its own—no mess and no hassle. The invisible mint-flavored whitening gel adheres directly to your teeth and evaporates on its own, keeping you smile-ready and saving your gums from sensitivity. Just twist to open, squeeze on the gel, and carry on with your day. This set contains: - 7 x 0.08 oz G Vials - 0.3 oz GLO Lip Care Add GLO Solo to your normal oral care routine by applying a thin layer of gel to fronts of teeth twice a day after brushing and flossing. One G-Vial provides four applications (two days each) for a total of 28 applications. see more...

Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
This teeth whitening system is expensive but definitely worth the money! You do a full treatment once every few months, but maintain in between. I bought my system from Sephora.com. Honestly the only teeth whitening system that doesn’t leave your teeth sensitive. You will see a difference after 1 use!
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I use this kit for when I have more time for a deeper whitening. It’s a costly kit, but it give me prime results. When I don’t have as much time, I opt for the Crest Whitestrips line.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay, I think that GLO is a great product as in the paste but I think it’s super pricey and I do not use the GLO light because I think paying for a $200 UV light is ridiculous so I bought a $5 Teeth whitening UV and use the GLO paste with it and it still works wonders.
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
Wow does this stuff work! My teeth were not nearly as white as I wanted them so I tried this and it made my teeth shine and white! I wish the price was lower because it is a steep price but If you want at home whitening this will do it!!
Brittney L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I saw no change my teeth. It was weird that I had to wait for the product to dry and felt like I kept wiping it off my teeth. Not for me, I imagine swallowing small amounts of this is not safe
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Megan E.
I doubled up and did an in-office Glo whitening appointment and have used the Glo kit for maintenance. Though it's expensive upfront, the value over time is incredible! It's a very easy system to use, low maintenance, and it barely takes any time (just 8 minutes a session), especially compared to other contenders! I already see a huge difference and the compliments keep rolling in: this is a keeper product!GLO Science Glo Brilliant(TM) Teeth Whitening Device - BRUSHED GOLD
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Available at Sephora plus refills. I have the gold glitter one in my cart right now; it's rather expensive and I am not sure it outweighs a trip to the dentist for a traditional teeth bleaching. Here you can do it all at home; for this price the formula better be professional strength.
Veronica A.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this with my Smile Direct Club aligners and was so surprised as to how fast they work ! The negative about this problem is how small the tubes are. They're supposed to have about 3-4 uses per tube but the plastic is so hard that squeezing the last remaining product out of the tube is such a pain. As far as product goes, it's amazing. Packaging is not so functional.
Naseem A.
I will see if you guys have any time tomorrow it so good value and pricey and east to apply and use also its helpful for you #influenster this is where i get it its so satisfied and good and if you use it you will love it.
Krista W.
North Vancouver
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate it compared to the Crest Whitestrips?
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
How much does this cost? Where do you get it? Worth it?