BY HARD CANDY

Glitteratzi HARD CANDY EYE GLITTER GEL MANIAC (Turquois Blue) COLOR 9.9 g (0.35 OZ) see more...

Brooke T.
I love this stuff. The color is outrageously gorgeous and it's so pigmented and fun! It's long lasting and doesn't slide off during the day. It pretty much stays in place. I have recommended this product to several people on several different ocassions!
Brittney F.
Woodstock
Giving 2 stars because i think the color is pretty, however... My glitter gel never dried and it looked like crap 20 mins after applying. It was a sticky, uneven mess!
Char L.
I feel like glitter 😍😍❗️   I do model , this should be in every model makeup bag - kit . I never knew how most were achieving the sparkle eye so I would actually put glitter from a bottle on my eye brace right ?! It left such a mess when I did find out about this I racked up with assistance from my bff and grandma lol . It can be messy at first but when you achieve the look you want and actually take your time it's a beautiful love story lol would recommend to women and mua's
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
This stuff is so fun and I just love it. Some people would probably use it for like Halloween. But j love it for any time I want to feel a little glam ;)
Aylin A.
Bogota, NJ
I did not like it one bit. The color I got was bad and it didn’t go with my skin color. It wouldn’t come off my skin. It was just not good
stormy m.
Tekamah
I love this stuff for those nights that i just want to be super extra. It goes on thick sand glitters all the way through a long night
Alysia H.
For being a drug store product this hard candy glitter is a fairly good product. Hard candy is typically very pigmented and beautiful.
Brittany M.
Seymour, IN
This product does it's job. The glitter sticks well to it and it last a while. Texture is kind of weird but I can get over that
Jennifer H.
Blackstone
It was good didn't use it everyday tho . Felt really thick and heavy . And kinda sticky too . Wish it also smelled better
Kimberly K.
Now this will stay. You won't need to or want to upgrade, as it does its job flawlessly. Very pleased. Try it.