BY SEPHORA

Get starry-eyed with this sparkling, glitter formula for lashes and lids. The applicator has both a liner brush and mascara bristles, making it the perfect tool for creating both a defined, long-lasting line and lashes full of glamorous glitter. see more...

Hallimah R.
Hallimah R.
i love this its a versatile, shimmering formula that adds glitter to the lash line and lashes with a dual-acting applicator brush. Get starry-eyed with this sparkling, glitter formula for lashes and lids. The applicator has both a liner brush and mascara bristles, making it the perfect tool for creating both a defined, long-lasting line and lashes full of glamorous glitter. This formula is hypoallergenic and has been dermatologically tested.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was looking for more of a teal/green mascara which this is, but the brush is not effective and leaves a lot to be desired. It is a great eye liner if you like the glitter effect. It was not smudgeproof and for those with oily lids, stay away from this as it you end up with panda eyes
Meg W.
Meg W.
Presque Isle, ME
This product was great for adding color to my spooky Stitch costume! It was an awesome addition to my costume and was so easy to find (Walmart). My brown eyes totally popped with this eyeliner. Would definitely recommend for Halloween or any wild spirit!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
I miss this product. It was great to have a glitter mascara and liner together and it applied so well! I use this for any time I want to glam up with some glitter. I wish Sephora would bring this back. I got compliments everyday I wore this
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
This is a great two in one product. It's very easy to use. My eye color is blue so this is better on a brown eye but I would still buy this product again.
Constance N.
Constance N.
I used this for Halloween one year, it was fun with great color payoff, Sephora has great products the customer experience isn't that great
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
I always love a great POP of color! Shimmery blue is such a dated look, but this products revamps the classic look!
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bushey, Hertfordshire
This product is so beautiful and perfect for party's however the little eyeliner on the end makes it very difficult for the mascara application because it points out and it gets it where it's not wanted. However it is a very good product I do recommend
Shrushti G.
Shrushti G.
Mumbai
Love this just fallen for this . Amazingly well. It works awesome. A big thumbs up from my side 😘💙💙😘😘