Glister Multi-action Fluoride Toothpaste 6.75 oz []

by Glister

one toothpaste does it all: whitens teeth; fights cavities; removes plaque; freshens breath; promotes remineralization; and prevents demineralization. all with regular brushing. great for the whole family. SKU:ADIB00LULTI6U

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glister Multi-action Fluoride Toothpaste 6.75 oz []!
Dallas, TX
Hands down my favorite toothpaste. It’s not overly minty and doesn’t leave that weird chalky feel some toothpaste do. I think you can only get this through Amway, but it’s so worth it (I’m not an Amway supporter, but I do like a lot of their products). I also think this one has the green tag meaning it’s all natural with no chemicals which is always a plus!
West Springfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best toothpaste ever! Nice light minty flavor, not too strong like others. Cleans and whitens teeth very well. After using this toothpaste I cant go back to any other. Only thing is it’s sold on Amway, everywhere else it’s expensive. I have an amway account, find me on IG if you wanna try @valeriaakimov. They have travel and regular big size too.
Mesquite, TX
I love this toothpaste. It leaves your teeth feeling smooth. I love how its Organic. My kids love brushing there teeth with this toothpaste. I have been using this toothpaste for about a year and I will never go back to using my old toothpaste.
Cumming, GA
Our favorite toothpaste for over 15 years, not like your ordinary toothpaste, the benefits and best ingredients you can’t go wrong by switching to this toothpaste, very satisfied with this product and definitely recommend it.
Long Beach , CA
I order this toothpaste from a sales lady and it has become the best I’ve tried so far for my sensitive teeth. It doesn’t have a over powering mint taste like other toothpaste. My son has grew fawn of it too.
Langhorne , PA
The best toothpaste out there. All my family uses it for more than 5 years already and it cannot be better! You need just a bit at a time. It lasts up to 3 months for me and my husband. It’s minty but not too much. It leaves breath super fresh.
Perth Amboy , NJ
It is good but it doesn’t give you that burst of minty-ness that I look for in a toothpaste. I use it often when my Colgate runs out and it gets the job done. Do I prefer it over Colgate? Definitely not. But I do recommend you try it if you don’t like super minty toothpaste.
Prospect park , NJ
This toothpaste is bomb because it’s a natural toothpaste but still has that minty sweet taste that other natural toothpaste don’t have it honestly cleans very well and I find whitens teeth at the same time
blue Bell, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To be honest I can’t really tell if it keeps my teeth whiter but it does do a good job of like bubbling/making suds. It was a little Minty-er and it went into my teeth. The mintiness doesn’t really last that long which is unfortunate
Bayonne, NJ
The best toothpaste ever!!! Really clean ingredients and effective! After just one use you can feel the difference between this brand to another one. Price is not bad and it has the best quality in the market! I will use this for ever and I do recommended to anyone to try it! I love it 😍

Looking for your answer?