BY GLISTER

The ergonomic handle on this medium bristle brush is so flexible, it lets you reach those hard-to-brush sections of your mouth without damaging your teeth and gums. The interdental bristles clean between teeth and remove plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny C.
Gets the job done, this size is nice, I like how the brush isn't too long, I find myself getting cuts when I use long brushes. The bristles aren't hard which is nice. I've been using this along with the toothpaste for 5 years now!
Sanah Q.
Lake in the Hills
The bristles r super soft and they don't come out. I love it. Been using it for many years now.
Jamye G.
Perfect medium bristles and has good reach. I always have these on hand at home and an unopened one in my travel bag in case I forget.