BY GLISTER

The ergonomic handle on this medium bristle brush is so flexible, it lets you reach those hard-to-brush sections of your mouth without damaging your teeth and gums. The interdental bristles clean between teeth and remove plaque. see more...

Jenny C.
Gets the job done, this size is nice, I like how the brush isn't too long, I find myself getting cuts when I use long brushes. The bristles aren't hard which is nice. I've been using this along with the toothpaste for 5 years now!
Lisa C.
Fresno
I’ve been using these for years now! They’re my absolute favorite. The pack is affordable and it comes with plenty of toothbrushes to last you almost a year!
Sanah Q.
Lake in the Hills
The bristles r super soft and they don't come out. I love it. Been using it for many years now.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
I love that it comes in a pack of 4, so it should last you one year if you change your toothbrush every 3 months. And I also love that there are 2 shades of green and 2 of blue, so me and my husband just stick to a colour as we go through them. They are a good standard of toothbrush and last longer than the 3 months (when we have forgotten to change to a new one for longer oops!).
Jamye G.
Perfect medium bristles and has good reach. I always have these on hand at home and an unopened one in my travel bag in case I forget.

back