BY GLISS

Up to 95% fewer split-ends & sealed tips*This formula with 8 Beauty Oils & Keratin not only nourishes the hair, but also deeply repairs stressed hair structure with keratin, for fewer split ends.*Vs untreated. see more...

• I'm wondering if anyone else who has tried this didn't se...1 Answers
Amanda L.
I just bought this stuff and wow its awesome! My hair has never been so soft after use and really healthy looking! So so worth it and you can find this at target stores not sure were else ! But this is an awesome product that won't dissapoint you . Incredible results!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I am obsessed with this product! I got one for free to try through bzzagent and I am hooked! This product makes my hair so soft and shiny. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because it boasts that it fixes split ends which I haven't seen but it does make my hair look and feel amaze balls!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I'm wondering if anyone else who has tried this didn't see much of a difference in their split ends?