BY GLISS

What Longer Hair, Prone to Split Ends, NeedsLonger hair constantly brushes against your shoulders and back leaving the tips weakened until they reach a breaking point. To keep hair soft and healthy-looking it needs intense care that deeply restores the length and tips. see more...

michelle b.
Columbia, SC
The color and scent of Gliss hair repair oil nutritive conditioner is very similar to that of the shampoo, though muted.  Again, this formula is designed for longer hair that is prone to split ends.  It also claims to make hair more combable.  This piqued my interest because my hair is almost to my waist.  Split ends can definitely be a problem, as can tangles.

This conditioner has a good consistency and spreads well in your hair.  As with the shampoo, I paid attention to spend a little extra time on the ends since that is an area of focus for this product.

My hair was left feeling soft and clean.  The ends do feel softer and more hydrated.  I have only used it a week or so but given those results, it may very well improve the occurrence of split ends with continued use.  I would recommend it for folks having that problem.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
SCHWARZKOPF Gliss Hair repair Conditioner has 8 essential oils that restore balance and weight to dry damaged hair. I’m used to out of control hair. My split ends never stop. I literally have to chop off 6 inches of my hair to get it back to normal with no split ends. Now that I’ve started using GLISS GAIR REPAIR those days of dry split ends has come to an end. This conditioner repairs and softens my hair with liquid keratin that is like a blessing to hair strength and length. I appreciate the quality of this conditioner and confident that my hair looks great. Also the scent is great to top it off. Gliss™ Hair Repair™ Oil Nutritive Conditioner 13.6 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle
Becky S.
This review was not a required of me although I received my 1st bottle of Gliss Nutritive Hair Conditioner as part if a contest via Crowdtap.
I noticed healthier hair, repair to my long, colour treated, lightly damaged hair after the first use...as the product promised. It's actually one of very few "non-prestige" rinse out conditioners that left me able to pass my wet comb easily through my normally tangled hair...on the 1st attempt...without any other products!
Michelle M.
My hair is color treated and on the dry side so I thought this conditioner would be perfect for me, but it left it feeling weighed down and flat. The scent is nice but I’m not sure if I would buy this again. My daughter has fine hair and it is definitely too heavy for her, it left her hair looking greasy and flat. Maybe just use on the very ends but not all over.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I really enjoy the shampoo that goes with this conditioner unfortunately the conditioner is a little heavy the smell is strange like I can't even explain she I use the shampoo an a different conditioner my hair looks fabulous she I use this conditioner I tend to notic3 mor3 frizz an fly a ways it's odd
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
I got both the shampoo and conditioner. This stuff works! My hair is super soft and bouncy I will definitely be buying this again!
Nicole D.
It was ok. My hair is really curly so I need thicker conditioners but this was more on the watery side and while my hair was drying it left a gross film on my hair but went away when it dried. I wasn't too impressed impressed with this and wouldn't buy again
Jere J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this conditioner! I got this while couponing. Figured I would try it for $2. Glad I had a chance to because it is really good. The design of the bottles are appealing as well. Left my hair very soft and manageable!
Heather P.
Tavares , FL
This product is great. I have longer hair and it leaves it feeling soft and looking smooth. Gliss™ Hair Repair™ Oil Nutritive Conditioner 13.6 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle
Katarena S.
Waco
This conditioner makes my hair feel so soft! I leave it on for a couple minutes in the shower and it keeps my hair soft throughout the day.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
What you like most about about Gliss oil nutritive; talking about results after use