Gliss™ Hair Repair™ Color Guard™ Shampoo 13.6 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Emily M.Gliss™ Hair Repair™ Color Guard™ Shampoo 13.6 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Amber T.

BY GLISS

What Longer Hair, Prone to Split Ends, NeedsThrough frequent hair-washing, colored, tinted or highlighted hair loses its color. It needs special protection to retain its intense color and luminance. see more...

Buy on Target
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
So far I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner I recently got my hair dyed and I have experienced absolutely no saving this shampoo has liquid keratin it is a color protection system anti-fading UVAUVB filter color vibrancy it is for colored and highlighted hair protects color up to 12 weeks
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Hair repair color guard shampoo and conditioner is fantastic and smells great. I have red hair and it fades fast however I now do not have to be too concerned about hair washing my red hair I have been using Gliss Schwarzkopf hair repair shampoo and conditioner with liquid keratin which fills in the hair shaf and it has anti fading, uva/uvb filters for color vibrancy. For colored or highlighted hair. Protection for hair up to 12 weeks.
Wallmart sells it for around 6 dollars each bottle.
Nora N.
Since I colored my hair every month I started to do my research about hair repair shampoo for hair coloring and I found this great product gliss made by #schwarzkopf in love with this product so gentle on my hair and keep me colors intact for two months I gave it A+
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Totally in love is this product really really good sense smell super nice and it's really easy to find multiple price and the results after shampooing is super good too I just love how it smell and the packaging is so cute and I love the red bottle so much really leave my hair in moisture and it really helped with my split and and my frizzy hair.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Great drug store shampoo. Smells amazing and does a great job color protecting. Hair feels great and looks shiny. I don't feel like I have to use anymore product when I use this and the conditioner.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really love this shampoo really made my hair moisturized and it concerns keep hair dye in your hair really long lasting scent to it good for oily and dry scalp really would buy this again really worked for me
AD M.
St, ON
I received this product for free from another website and I really love how it makes my hair feel. Right after washing out the shampoo I noticed how soft my hair feels. I also really like the smell and how it stays in my hair once it dries. I'm excited to keep using the shampoo/conditioner and see if I notice a difference in how my hair looks/feels