BeautyHairHair ProductsGliss Kur
GlissKur Total Repair Express-Repair-Conditioner ( 200 ml )

GlissKur Total Repair Express-Repair-Conditioner ( 200 ml )

by Gliss Kur

Is This Your Brand?
(34)

Description

This leave-on spray conditioner was designed for dry and damaged hair to restore its softness. Use: Shake well before use. Spray on wet or dry hair. Do not rinse.

TOP QUESTIONS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Reviews
Start your review of GlissKur Total Repair Express-Repair-Conditioner ( 200 ml )!
Which variety would you like to review?
Find a variety
Renata S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 7
529 reviews
I use this everytime I wash my hair , and when I just need some moisture and freshness :) dang it smells amazing , it makes my hair super soft , and healthy looking . And it has sentimental value , as my cousins curly , and long hair smelled like this , and she lives in Germany, so I miss her:)
I use this everytime I wash my hair , and when I just need some moisture and freshness :) dang it smells amazing , it makes my hair super soft , and healthy looking . And it has sentimental value , as my cousins curly , and long hair smelled like this , and she lives in Germany, so I miss her:)
Courtney S.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
66 reviews
This spray right here is aaaaamaaaaazing! I love it. It make my hair beyond soft and is so easy to brush. I bleach my hair and have a tough time brushing through, but his spray makes it so easy!
This spray right here is aaaaamaaaaazing! I love it. It make my hair beyond soft and is so easy to brush. I bleach my hair and have a tough time brushing through, but his spray makes it so easy!
Magda D.
Frankfurt Am Main, Hessen
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
40 reviews
GlissKur Total Repair Express-Repair-Conditioner ( 200 ml ) uploaded by Magda D.
Das ist meine Lieblings Produkte ❤️❤️repariert die Innere haarstruktur und schützt gleichzeitig die Farbe. Früher hatte ich es in schwarzer Verpackung aber Rot ist meine Entdeckung , Liebe seinen Duft 🥰
Das ist meine Lieblings Produkte ❤️❤️repariert die Innere haarstruktur und schützt gleichzeitig die Farbe. Früher hatte ich es in schwarzer Verpackung aber Rot ist meine Entdeckung , Liebe seinen Duft 🥰
Mariana C.
Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
95 reviews
GlissKur Total Repair Express-Repair-Conditioner ( 200 ml ) uploaded by Mariana C.
Liquid Balsam ich nutze Zeit 6 Jahre. Bis jetzt ich habe benutzt "Garnier Linie - Silk " aber 1 Jahr probiere "Total Repair " und kann ich "WOW" sagen!!! Meine Haare sind nicht zu viele, nun nach dem gebären die Haare sind sehr müde und viele Haare ausfallen. Das Produkt Hilfe mich sehr!
Liquid Balsam ich nutze Zeit 6 Jahre. Bis jetzt ich habe benutzt "Garnier Linie - Silk " aber 1 Jahr probiere "Total Repair " und kann ich "WOW" sagen!!! Meine Haare sind nicht zu viele, nun nach dem gebären die Haare sind sehr müde und viele Haare ausfallen. Das Produkt Hilfe mich sehr!
ShowDiaryperfect S.
Salvador Espriu 35
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
37 reviews
GlissKur Total Repair Express-Repair-Conditioner ( 200 ml ) uploaded by ShowDiaryperfect S.
I honestly did not like the product, I do not feel that I am painting water that if water that does not smell good, I do not want to make a bad choice but I always like to tell the truth, I give it two stars since the product softens the product a bit hair but for nothing else just
I honestly did not like the product, I do not feel that I am painting water that if water that does not smell good, I do not want to make a bad choice but I always like to tell the truth, I give it two stars since the product softens the product a bit hair but for nothing else just
hanifa R.
Gevelsberg, Nordrhein
7 reviews
Hat meine harre sehr sehr weich gemacht Nach dem Waschen kann mann es auftragen und die Haare föhnen und es schädigt die Haare nicht ❤❤❤❤
Hat meine harre sehr sehr weich gemacht Nach dem Waschen kann mann es auftragen und die Haare föhnen und es schädigt die Haare nicht ❤❤❤❤
Daniela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
52 reviews
Ich liebe diese Sprühkur. Meine Haare werden dadurch wirklich sehr weich und lassen sich sehr einfach kämen,habe sonst immer Probleme mit Knoten in den Haaren. Ich finde es super und würde es weiterempfehlen. Habe es schon sehr oft gekauft.
Ich liebe diese Sprühkur. Meine Haare werden dadurch wirklich sehr weich und lassen sich sehr einfach kämen,habe sonst immer Probleme mit Knoten in den Haaren. Ich finde es super und würde es weiterempfehlen. Habe es schon sehr oft gekauft.
Cindy S.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
44 reviews
I use this every time I wash my (fine but full) hair. Smells great, leaves my hair smooth and easy to detangle. The bottle lasts a long time and I like the fine most spray.
I use this every time I wash my (fine but full) hair. Smells great, leaves my hair smooth and easy to detangle. The bottle lasts a long time and I like the fine most spray.
jessica M.
Albufeira
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
107 reviews
I love this it smells so good and make my hair really soft and fluffy. It is very good priced and I buy this every other month . I wouldn't change anything about this .
I love this it smells so good and make my hair really soft and fluffy. It is very good priced and I buy this every other month . I wouldn't change anything about this .
Natia C.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5
194 reviews
Schwarzkopf really has some gems! The product that I love the most from Schwarzkopf is their Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner for colour treated hair.I used this on dry hair and it instantly tamed and softened my damaged hair. It has a nice scent, too. Very happy with this product!
Schwarzkopf really has some gems! The product that I love the most from Schwarzkopf is their Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner for colour treated hair.I used this on dry hair and it instantly tamed and softened my damaged hair. It has a nice scent, too. Very happy with this product!
Q & A

Looking for your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question