GlissKur Total Repair Express-Repair-Conditioner ( 200 ml ) uploaded by Kristina A.

BY GLISS KUR

This leave-on spray conditioner was designed for dry and damaged hair to restore its softness. Use: Shake well before use. Spray on wet or dry hair. Do not rinse. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney S.
Phoenix, AZ
This spray right here is aaaaamaaaaazing! I love it. It make my hair beyond soft and is so easy to brush. I bleach my hair and have a tough time brushing through, but his spray makes it so easy!
Kimmi B.
bridlington
❤❤❤ I use this Gliss after iced washed my hair and before I blow dry it. It's a great de tangle spay, smells amazing and just gives extra smoothness and shine.
I only pay £1.99 per bottle, from Body Care (UK shop) really good buy
Kristina A.
All time favorite product! I used this on dry hair and it instantly tamed and softened my damaged hair. It has a nice scent, too. Very happy with this product!

Natália G.
Love love love. I have used already other types too and love them all, they smell super good. It keeps my hair away from frizz 🙏 bought cheap in CVS at Target
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
Very good qualitty. Smells very nice. It's affordable as well. Repaired my hair in the third month of using. It takes time, but it's tottaly worth it!
Ana S.
It makes my hair oily in the end of the day, smells really good but honestly I don’t recommend this