BY SCHWARZKOPF

Positively charged macro-proteins repair negatively charged areas of damaged hair; Microproteins & Pantolacton penetrate the hair and fill in any damage areas, providing precise repair that renews the hair structure. 19 effective repair ingredients... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When this first came out I was so excited to try it. I had been hearing a lot of great things about this brand and was eager to find a new drug store favorite. This definitely fit the bill. I have tried several of the shampoo and conditioners including this one. My hair can get really dry and damaged from all the heat styling. I used this whole bottle of shampoo and conditioner and my hair felt great. These bottles last a long time and the product has a very nice smell. It leaves the hair feeling clean and protected without being heavy greasy or weighed down. There are always coupons floating around for these too. Definitely worth a try
Elvira J.
Sun Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best conditioners for dry hair. I've been using this conditioner for about 2 months and my hair looks healthy and not dry ... I've gotten compliments about my hair looking shiny and healthy .
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Después de teñir mi cabello, se deterioró mucho y este producto ayudó a reparar el cabello dañado, sobre todo las puntas, es súper cremoso y deja el cabello listo para peinarlo, manejable e hidratado, no es mi olor preferido pero lo volvería a comprar!
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
Didn't really like this product it actually made my hair greasy. I try to stay clear of conditioners like this due to that reason. I won't ever buy this again.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
My hair was so damaged from coloring it and this conditioner saved it. It brought it back to life. After a few uses my hair looked incredible.
Trina K.
Elkhorn City
This company, I'm loyal to, I use their products for coloring to shampoo and conditioner and I'm very pleased with everything they have.
Rosa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used as to mix with my hair color to extend it. Smelled great. And mixed well with my color. Left my hair feeling soft and moisterized.
Jessica
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand. Excellent product quality
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has helped my hair grow up since I was losing so much after having a baby I used this
Amber W.
Heidi Odis is Jussie lend jskodje idols js Jen kdjsjkfjj jdhendijd idle kids Ken's nod dkd