Glisskur Total Repair Conditioner for Dry / Streesed Hair (200 Ml)

Positively charged macro-proteins repair negatively charged areas of damaged hair; Microproteins & Pantolacton penetrate the hair and fill in any damage areas, providing precise repair that renews the hair structure. 19 effective repair ingredients... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
When this first came out I was so excited to try it. I had been hearing a lot of great things about this brand and was eager to find a new drug store favorite. This definitely fit the bill. I have tried several of the shampoo and conditioners including this one. My hair can get really dry and damaged from all the heat styling. I used this whole bottle of shampoo and conditioner and my hair felt great. These bottles last a long time and the product has a very nice smell. It leaves the hair feeling clean and protected without being heavy greasy or weighed down. There are always coupons floating around for these too. Definitely worth a try
Kendra C.
New Lexington, OH
Repair like non other! I absolutely Love this product/brand. Schwarzkopf never lets you down! It works wonders I promise you! Leaves hair strong, healthy, shining, and silky. You can't beat that!
Elvira J.
Sun valley, CA
This is one of the best conditioners for dry hair. I've been using this conditioner for about 2 months and my hair looks healthy and not dry ... I've gotten compliments about my hair looking shiny and healthy .
Luz Paola M.
Después de teñir mi cabello, se deterioró mucho y este producto ayudó a reparar el cabello dañado, sobre todo las puntas, es súper cremoso y deja el cabello listo para peinarlo, manejable e hidratado, no es mi olor preferido pero lo volvería a comprar!
Ashley V.
Didn't really like this product it actually made my hair greasy. I try to stay clear of conditioners like this due to that reason. I won't ever buy this again.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
My hair was so damaged from coloring it and this conditioner saved it. It brought it back to life. After a few uses my hair looked incredible.
Trina K.
Elkhorn City
This company, I'm loyal to, I use their products for coloring to shampoo and conditioner and I'm very pleased with everything they have.
Rosa R.
Used as to mix with my hair color to extend it. Smelled great. And mixed well with my color. Left my hair feeling soft and moisterized.
Excellent I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand. Excellent product quality
Megan C.
This is my favorite conditioner. After just one use i noticed a difference in my hair. It was super soft and silky.