BY SCHWARZKOPF

Positively charged macro-proteins repair negatively charged areas of damaged hair; Microproteins & Pantolacton penetrate the hair and fill in any damage areas, providing precise repair that renews the hair structure. 19 effective repair ingredients... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Después de teñir mi cabello, se deterioró mucho y este producto ayudó a reparar el cabello dañado, sobre todo las puntas, es súper cremoso y deja el cabello listo para peinarlo, manejable e hidratado, no es mi olor preferido pero lo volvería a comprar!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
Didn't really like this product it actually made my hair greasy. I try to stay clear of conditioners like this due to that reason. I won't ever buy this again.
Trina K.
Trina K.
Elkhorn City
This company, I'm loyal to, I use their products for coloring to shampoo and conditioner and I'm very pleased with everything they have.
Irma P.
Irma P.
Excelente como en minutos siento mi cabello más sano, fuerte y brillante, recomendado!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Heidi Odis is Jussie lend jskodje idols js Jen kdjsjkfjj jdhendijd idle kids Ken's nod dkd
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
My hair was so damaged from coloring it and this conditioner saved it. It brought it back to life. After a few uses my hair looked incredible.
Linda A.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
This has helped my hair grow up since I was losing so much after having a baby I used this
Zorica C.
Zorica C.
I don't really use conditioner because it makes my hair looks heavy and greasy. I tried this because I got it as a gift and my hair needed help. It didn't make a big change for me. It looked the same, I didn't like it.
nour h.
nour h.
Love this product!!! since my hair is dried out so much by using so much chemicals on my hair and dying it every now and then, it has been very damaged and this product helped mo repare my dry ends !! really recommand it it's my favourite hair product
Ambar B.
Ambar B.
Guayaquil, Exuador
Muy buen shampoo! Me gusta mucho huele bien ricoo, me deja el cabello super suave no necesito usar cremas de cabello! El olor dura en mi cabello.