Gliss Kur Ultimate Color Shampoo 250 ml - Pack of 1- uploaded by Rayne N.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Really great shampoo for making hair color last for a long time! It stays on so much longer than when using other shampoos or hair products
Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.
This shampoo is good I love it makes my color last a lot and look shiny I recommend 100℅ special for people who paint their hair with dyes
Jeannette E.
This shampoo was ok, did leave my hair shiny and smooth because of the keratin but i didnt like that it smelled so strong and perfumy.
Anna C.
Los Angeles , CA
My hair it's difficult, b cause the day that i wash the frizz it's out of control. This one controlled a little bit more the frizz
Kirsten L.
Springfield, OR
If I had the extra time and cash I would be purchasing this here, in order to keep my color lasting long and perfect looking!
Cassi P.
I use this when my hair is dyed because it keeps it so soft and the color stays vibrant longer than with other conditioners.
Yelenin G.
Es de los poco shampoos que no deja mi cabello duro. Esta marca es de una calidad excelente y muy económica. No tengo quejas.
Amie B.
Springfield, IL
This has not helped my hair retain its color treatment that I have noticed at all. It smells like a nice cologne though.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey man, I'm not sure what to expect. it was great to hear about it, but I don't know if it were not in use by a group
Jennifer F.
Ashtabula, OH
Used on my hair after I colored it and it didn't cause it to fade or wash out. Left it feeling soft and smells great!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Where do you find it?
Kristin B.
Clintwood , VA
Is this shampoo sulfate & paraben free?