Gliss Kur Ultimate Color Shampoo 250 ml - Pack of 1- uploaded by Rayne N.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ysmar M.
Ysmar M.
I love it!! Smell great and it's so gentle whit the color of your hair. I recommended
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I was so impressed with this shampoo when I first got it and I adore how well it feels after washing my hair using it. I really like the smell too. Because a lot of shampoo that are for colour treated hair do not smell the best. But this one does and I love it
Yelenin G.
Yelenin G.
Es de los poco shampoos que no deja mi cabello duro. Esta marca es de una calidad excelente y muy económica. No tengo quejas.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Los Angeles , CA
My hair it's difficult, b cause the day that i wash the frizz it's out of control. This one controlled a little bit more the frizz
Amie B.
Amie B.
Springfield, IL
This has not helped my hair retain its color treatment that I have noticed at all. It smells like a nice cologne though.
Cassi P.
Cassi P.
I use this when my hair is dyed because it keeps it so soft and the color stays vibrant longer than with other conditioners.
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
llegue a probarlo hace tiempo ya que mi mama lo usaba, pero no me gusto, no creo que sea un producto para mi (la marca en general) prefiero otras como pantene.
Rayne N.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
This shampoo smells amazing and it keeps my color lasting for so long. I am always dying my hair different colors, so of course I'm in the market for a great color lasting shampoo. This one I recommend for that. It keeps my purple hair strong.
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral , FL
This shampoo is good I love it makes my color last a lot and look shiny I recommend 100℅ special for people who paint their hair with dyes
Elene O.
Elene O.
Tbilisi, Tbilisi
Is a good shampoo, protects the color of the hair, perferct for dyed hair, gived damaged hair a healthy look, has a nice smell, works for several days - does not make the hair oily on the next day. Is used by many of my friends, the price is also acceptable.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Where do you find it?
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
CLINTWOOD, VA
Is this shampoo sulfate & paraben free?