Gliss Kur Ultimate Color Shampoo 250 ml - Pack of 1- uploaded by Rayne N.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and is super affordable. I picked it up right after getting my hair colored and I have to say I really feel like it helped extend the life and depth of my color! It has a decent scent as well.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair color shampoo conditioner yes I love it bought it at Walmart makes my hair clean and soft smells amazing good lather I would recommend satisfied customer experience yes every day use
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so impressed with this shampoo when I first got it and I adore how well it feels after washing my hair using it. I really like the smell too. Because a lot of shampoo that are for colour treated hair do not smell the best. But this one does and I love it
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
This shampoo smells amazing and it keeps my color lasting for so long. I am always dying my hair different colors, so of course I'm in the market for a great color lasting shampoo. This one I recommend for that. It keeps my purple hair strong.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
llegue a probarlo hace tiempo ya que mi mama lo usaba, pero no me gusto, no creo que sea un producto para mi (la marca en general) prefiero otras como pantene.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not fond of the swarzkopf line. My hair gelt horrible, dry, brittle after using this and the conditioner. My daughter used it and loved it .
shelby D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any schwartzkopf product is fabulous. The gliss color safe shampoo and conditioner is wonderful! It really protects my color and is affordable.
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is good I love it makes my color last a lot and look shiny I recommend 100℅ special for people who paint their hair with dyes
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great shampoo for making hair color last for a long time! It stays on so much longer than when using other shampoos or hair products
Jeannette E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was ok, did leave my hair shiny and smooth because of the keratin but i didnt like that it smelled so strong and perfumy.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Kristin B.
Clintwood , VA
Is this shampoo sulfate & paraben free?