BY SCHWARZKOPF

200 ml 1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
This shampoo and conditioner set it really helped to keep the color in my hair longer and it has a strong smell it’s not exactly my favorite but it is not a bad smell most people really like it and it’s a little bit more on the expensive side but I use my money from Walmart savings catcher to get it there for free it’s really nice I would recommend
Maisie M.
Coronado, CA
It's a pretty nice conditioner!! Smell is nice and the lather is quite overwhelming tho. As for color protection, I have not used it long enough to see any long term result but overall really enjoying it!
Dessire F.
I highly recommend this if you have those kind of problematic hair colors. I'm so picky when it comes to buy a conditioner, but this one fulfill all my expectations. It is really good, helps also with the split ends and what is more important, it helps to maintain and regenerate your hair color.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Keeps hair soft! Less color fall out as well. I will not purchase again due to the price it wasn't worth it for me but other than that it is a really good product.
Litsy F.
.....!!!!! OMG.!!!!
I recently purchased this product for the first time And I was impressed with the amazing smell
And leaves the hair super silky
Caitlin G.
Love the way this makes my hair 'Feel however I hate the expense to such an amazing product but ya gotta pay for the good stuff
Dina S.
Great product for color treated hair. Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel great. I recommend it for natural hair..
Rhea L.
Rochester, PA
This is a great product I love the smell and feel. Will definitely use this more than my normal shampoo and conditioner
Andrea M.
Sterling , Virginia
It's an awesome product ! I changed my hairs color and this conditioner keep it awesome!!
Natacha T.
This is a really good conditioner. It treats the hair and leaves it moisturized and feeling healthy. It has a nice scent to it and it has immediate effect. This is one of my favorite conditioners to use!