BY SCHWARZKOPF

200 ml 1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner set it really helped to keep the color in my hair longer and it has a strong smell it’s not exactly my favorite but it is not a bad smell most people really like it and it’s a little bit more on the expensive side but I use my money from Walmart savings catcher to get it there for free it’s really nice I would recommend
Maisie M.
Coronado, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty nice conditioner!! Smell is nice and the lather is quite overwhelming tho. As for color protection, I have not used it long enough to see any long term result but overall really enjoying it!
Caitlin G.
Love the way this makes my hair 'Feel however I hate the expense to such an amazing product but ya gotta pay for the good stuff
Andrea M.
Sterling , Virginia
It's an awesome product ! I changed my hairs color and this conditioner keep it awesome!!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Keeps hair soft! Less color fall out as well. I will not purchase again due to the price it wasn't worth it for me but other than that it is a really good product.
Dessire F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this if you have those kind of problematic hair colors. I'm so picky when it comes to buy a conditioner, but this one fulfill all my expectations. It is really good, helps also with the split ends and what is more important, it helps to maintain and regenerate your hair color.
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely scented conditioner for my long hair that really works. It costs a little bit more. It is easy on my scalp too. I can get it at Walmart, drugstores, etc.
Angelica V.
los mejores productos para el cabello lo deja perfecto si grasa, brillante, manejable y huele bien pero demasiado caro, gracias.
Rita G.
Makes my hair really soft (and I have a really damaged hair), also smells really good and it's kind of cheap for the quality of the product.
Paula F.
Estuve usando este producto durante mas de un mes y va perfectamente.
El pelo se queda perfecto despues del uso y de momento es la mejor opcion que he encontrado en el mercado. Dura mucho y se adapta perfectamente.
100% recomendable, lo volveria a comprar.