BY SCHWARZKOPF

200 ml 1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
The best smelling and hydrating along with being a top notch conditioner. I discovered this while trying to find a shampoo and condition for my colored hair. Every time after using it my hair is always super vibrant. Unfortunately I can no longer find it now, it seems it has been discontinued, because when I bought mines it was on clearance. Hopefully it will be reintroduced in stores sometime soon
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
This shampoo and conditioner set it really helped to keep the color in my hair longer and it has a strong smell it’s not exactly my favorite but it is not a bad smell most people really like it and it’s a little bit more on the expensive side but I use my money from Walmart savings catcher to get it there for free it’s really nice I would recommend
Tiffany J.
I would not purchase this again. It smells nice, but it did not condition well. A normal amount of product did not feel like enough. It also seemed to make my scalp super itchy and irritated!
Janie B.
Hazleton, PA
I love the Schwartzkopf brand. But this product (I use the shampoo too) leaves my hair with this weird coating on it. Almost like a glaze. Leaves the floor of my shower very slippery too.
Dessire F.
I highly recommend this if you have those kind of problematic hair colors. I'm so picky when it comes to buy a conditioner, but this one fulfill all my expectations. It is really good, helps also with the split ends and what is more important, it helps to maintain and regenerate your hair color.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Keeps hair soft! Less color fall out as well. I will not purchase again due to the price it wasn't worth it for me but other than that it is a really good product.
Maisie M.
Coronado, CA
It's a pretty nice conditioner!! Smell is nice and the lather is quite overwhelming tho. As for color protection, I have not used it long enough to see any long term result but overall really enjoying it!
Litsy F.
.....!!!!! OMG.!!!!
I recently purchased this product for the first time And I was impressed with the amazing smell
And leaves the hair super silky
Caitlin G.
Love the way this makes my hair 'Feel however I hate the expense to such an amazing product but ya gotta pay for the good stuff
Dina S.
Great product for color treated hair. Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel great. I recommend it for natural hair..