BY SCHWARZKOPF

250 ml 1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
samantha J.
Stanford, KY
I just bought this shampoo for the 1st time and I have went through the whole bottle. I loved it. It smells amazing and left my hair feeling moisturized and healthy. I would recommend this shampoo. The price was around 5 dollars and I don't think that is bad for the results that I got. I purchased this at walmart and I will be repurchasing soon.
Michelle H.
I absolutely love the way this shampoo makes my hair so shiny and soft! Truly haven't found any shampoo that is just like this one. I doesn't use it everyday because it is so slick but I use it once every other week.
Jessica K.
This shampoo is pretty good. My hair isn’t as frizzy with it. Cheaper brands definitely do not compare. It has a good scent. I keep them as travel shampoos. It works well.
Audrey R.
I've been using this shampoo/conditioner for several months now and I love how my fine, heat-damaged hair has felt lighter and softer after using. The scent is ok, but I do prefer natural scents, especially lavender. This one is hard to name, but it's not overpowering.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I received a sample of this shampoo in a beauty box and fell in Love with it! It smells ok but leaves my hair smooth and clean and easy to manage and that's hard when you have long thick hair! It's not as cheap as other leading brands but worth it for how it makes your hair feel! Try it you won't be sorry!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Highly disappointing would not recommend anyone purchasing this. It made my hair feel very greasy and I have very thick healthy long hair, and it just really was not a good shampoo or conditioner set. I would not buy this again or recommend it to anyone
Samm P.
I found Gliss when I was a teenager and it’s always something I look out for at the drug store. It’s smell is INCREDIBLE like a perfume. It’s clarifying and strips your hair of all the pollution and product from day to day life. Winner.
Angela G.
This smells so good my husband loves to play with my hair After it's freshly washed and this shampoo leaves my hair just the way I want it to be.you can purchase this shampoo almost at every drug store
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
Sometimes in the summer I get a little crazy with coloring my hair and lightning it up this product I could leave a little bit of my hair at night and within a week doing it every night my hair feels brand new and just silky and soft
Nic M.
Good everyday shampoo. Like it paired with the conditioner. It helps keep hair shiny and healthy. I have fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down. No scent. I received it in a target beauty box.