BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
I enjoyed this conditioner. I have slightly oily hair and it worked great for me. It didn't wear my hair down or look bad at the end of the day. It was the first time I used it and I will prob buy it again
Sarah M.
Adelaide
When paired with the shampoo, this conditioner works wonders. It leaves my hair soft, shiny and manageable. The scents of both this conditioner and the shampoo blend well and go deeper in the scalp to provide dandruff protection. I've been using this product for almost a year now and plan to continue!
anne M.
Love this product. It gaves you brightness and a super healthy look of your Hair and leaves it shiny and glowing. It smells very nice and the texture is very creamy.
Nakkita✨👑 A.
This coconut and Marakesh oil conditioner is really good because it smells really good and feels amazing on the hair it makes your hair feel really smooth when dry, it it also gives it a nice shear glow because it has oil in it which shines the hair so I would recommend if you would like smooth and shiny hair.
Kristina A.
I always have difficulty finding products that produce lustrous, healthy looking hair, but no more struggles for me!! Tried this Gliss and it made my hair manageable, healthy and the end result is beautiful hair.
Hibah B.
I enjoyed this conditioner. I have curly hair and it worked great. Didn’t wear my curls down and made them manageable.
Mia ♛.
Cairo
Nice product, but i only bought it once so i wouldn’t recommend it. There is definitely better.

Amazon