BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how unique this conditioner feels in my hair. Slick and oily but not dirty. It gives my hair lots of shine without making it look or feel oily! I loved it.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't super crazy about this. I didn't really like the scent, and it didn't make much of a difference on my hair. I was sent a sample of this in another gift box and probably wouldn't purchase it again. I was hoping it would make my hair appear more shiny by the title.
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner makes my hair shine. It's worth the price. It will make your hair shine. I brought it from CVS. I would purchase this product in the future. Try it!! You will not be disappointed. You can buy it ulta too.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in a beauty box. It had a great scent sand was very easy to use. I liked the fact that it was not harsh on my hair and made it feel very soft and smooth after using it.
maria v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair is amazing especially after one use with this shampoo and conditioner. Bought for my mom used it and wanted it back
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Farial S.
Woodland , CA
This conditioner has helped my hair to be more healthy and manageable, perfect for dry scalp :)
Rebekah O.
I used this when my hair was blonde, it make my hair shiny and protected the blonde colour, it made the colour more vibrant. It spread around my hair nicely, and it was affordable, if my hair was blonde again I would buy this again