BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
My salon used this for a while and I liked the smell and results. Hard to tell the difference in their conditioners. They all had food results. I would buy it if its on sale. It works and makes my ends less slpit looking.
Michelle H.
I love how unique this conditioner feels in my hair. Slick and oily but not dirty. It gives my hair lots of shine without making it look or feel oily! I loved it.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I wasn't super crazy about this. I didn't really like the scent, and it didn't make much of a difference on my hair. I was sent a sample of this in another gift box and probably wouldn't purchase it again. I was hoping it would make my hair appear more shiny by the title.
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This conditioner makes my hair shine. It's worth the price. It will make your hair shine. I brought it from CVS. I would purchase this product in the future. Try it!! You will not be disappointed. You can buy it ulta too.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this in a beauty box. It had a great scent sand was very easy to use. I liked the fact that it was not harsh on my hair and made it feel very soft and smooth after using it.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I wanted to love this conditioner but I just couldn't. It left my highlighted blonde fine thin hair trashed. I would not recommend this to a friend.
maria v.
Hair is amazing especially after one use with this shampoo and conditioner. Bought for my mom used it and wanted it back
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.