BY SCHWARZKOPF

1 per order Made in Germany Labeled: German see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I wasn't super crazy about this. I didn't really like the scent, and it didn't make much of a difference on my hair. I was sent a sample of this in another gift box and probably wouldn't purchase it again. I was hoping it would make my hair appear more shiny by the title.
F J.
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This conditioner makes my hair shine. It's worth the price. It will make your hair shine. I brought it from CVS. I would purchase this product in the future. Try it!! You will not be disappointed. You can buy it ulta too.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this in a beauty box. It had a great scent sand was very easy to use. I liked the fact that it was not harsh on my hair and made it feel very soft and smooth after using it.
maria v.
maria v.
Hair is amazing especially after one use with this shampoo and conditioner. Bought for my mom used it and wanted it back
Farial S.
Farial S.
Woodland , CA
This conditioner has helped my hair to be more healthy and manageable, perfect for dry scalp :)
Julieta H.
Julieta H.
When my hair was blonde I use to take this product and it was on my top 5 list. Smells nice and does why it says
sarah r.
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
This is gorgeous it made my hair feel super soft and silky. My hair was easier to manage ,it also smells lovely .
Tsvetalina A.
Tsvetalina A.
I like this product because it helps my hair looks more smooth and extra nice. I don't like the package so much though.
Thaís G.
Thaís G.
Aproveite! Use e abuse, otimo eficaz, recomendo ja testei e aprovei e vou continua aprovando porque amo
Laura S.
Laura S.
Fusagasuga
This bring shine to my hair after decoloration , my hair looked so dry and without live but this was a lifesaver