BY AVON

America's #1 Eye Liner with a summery pearl chrome finish;Wears for 9 hours;Retractable, self-sharpening;Water and smudge-proof see more...

Karen H.
Bronx, NY
These eyeliners are my all time favorite, even the ones that are not glimmer sticks. I always use blackest black. They are easy to use, they last all day and it comes off completely with makeup remover. The price is always affordable.
Jeanette S.
I loved it. I received it as a gift. Is long lasting and it gives a real nice look to the eyes. I’m a repeat user this was my second one and I loved it. It’s affordable. I recommend it 100% to everyone.
Donielle G.
I used this once and it was okay. I didn't like that it had the glitter in it for every day use. Maybe this would be something good for someone who parties often but for me, a mom who rarely ventures out, it was a no go for me.
Laura K.
This is my go to product. I usually buy three or four at a time. They last a long time and look great on. They are also very easy to use.
Catharine V.
Glendale
Love Avon's Glimmersticks eyeliner. Have used for many many years. Haven't found an eyeliner to top this.
Catherine W.
adelaide
I feel like this liner is good but it’s a bit too waxy for my likings. It’s long lasting and good price but too waxy
Haronid M.
Hermoso color, perfecto acabado , fácil aplicación, duradero, sobretodo excelente precio. Lo recomiendo 100%,

back