Glide Whitening Plus Scope Flavor Floss, 35m 2 ea uploaded by Yaneth S.Glide Whitening Plus Scope Flavor Floss, 35m 2 ea uploaded by Heather M.

BY ORAL-B

Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
This is not my favorite part of dental hygiene but since I have to do it this is what I purchase!! It gets the job done but there’s not too much exciting about dental floss!Oral-B Glide Floss Whitening + Scope
Kaitlyn R.
It does it’s job and doesn’t feel like wax paper like the old ones used to feel like. Removes everything from your teeth. Since using this I have reduced cavities by so much
Juliana M.
Embora a embalagem seja diferente aqui no Brasil trata do mesmo produto.
Com certeza é para mim a melhor marca de fio dental. Confio nessa marca, cumpri perfeitamente a função de higienizar os meus dentes. Super recomendo.Although the packaging is different here in Brazil deals with the same product. For sure it is for me the best brand of dental floss. I rely on this brand, I perfectly fulfilled the function of sanitizing my teeth. Super recommend it.
Sam I.
Raleigh, NC
I would not say that this actually whitened my teeth, but it did have a very nice minty flavor and made my mouth feel fresh! I liked that it had scope mouthwash in it, it made my mouth overall feel cleaner and the minty taste was a nice bonus. The texture of the floss was good too, not too thick to too thin. Overall would recommend as good quality floss but not as a whitening product.
Erica S.
Mcdonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product has a really nice minty scent and flavor. I saw an improvement in the whiteness of my teeth after using the product multiple times with the help of other whitening products. I used them after eating when I had food particles stuck in my teeth and after ever brushing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I like buying these little two packs of floss because they're the perfect size for throwing in my purse. The packaging is sturdy, you still get a lot of product, and you can always have some at the ready for when your lunch betrays you. I like the Scope infusion as a little breath pick me up, too. The floss itself is sturdy, smooth, and easy to use, but I think most floss is easy to use so maybe that part goes without saying.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Trusted brand with fantastic product lines! I ALWAYS have one of these bad boys with me. I keep them in my bathroom, travel bags, car, office, purse, etc. People underestimate the importance of flossing and maintaining general gum health, but it's also nice to have something to help get that piece of pepper outcha teeth! ;)
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
This floss doesn't split like some brands do, which makes me happy. I like the taste because it encourages me to keep flossing . Great width and easy to pull out of dispenser. Four stars only because I don't know that I've seen any whitening effects. Recommend, especially if you can be a reluctant glosser.
Marian K.
I like the Glide Floss with Scope because it does two things- it is easy to get between my teeth which are close together and it also freshens your mouth up. It also doesn't shred which can be a problem if your teeth are close together. A win-win. I usually use it 1-2 times per day. It is a little more expensive than some flosses but I think it's worth it.
Dalya A.
was skeptical when I ordered this item, because I wasn't sure if it was going to be light or dark. I got the clear pink color, the one in the picture far left. It doesn't show up pink like that, instead it gave my lips a nice reddish tint, and it matches my complexion nicely, thank god since I'm fair skinned; I didn't want anything too dark or light. There is no scent or taste to it, so no heavy perfume smells, it smells like a crayon like when you first open up the box of crayons. It doesn't feel heavy and overbearing, it's light and goes on like butter. Ok so I bought a second lipstick for my mother, she really likes it, I got it for her birthday and it came as a belated birthday gift but she says its not too bright and overbearing like regular lipsticks, this one actually matches up to her natural lip complexion and makes her look years younger. I must say that these transparen't jelly lipsticks are a must to buy, if you're young and want to wear lipstick but don't want anything too bright and bold, then this is for you! This goes with any skin tone and it matches your lip complexion when you apply it, now you do have to reapply this from time to time, especially after you eat, like I said this doesn't have a a scent or taste,