Glide Whitening Plus Scope Flavor Floss, 35m 2 ea uploaded by Heather M.Glide Whitening Plus Scope Flavor Floss, 35m 2 ea uploaded by Yaneth S.

BY ORAL-B #22 in Dental Floss & Picks

Dalya A.
Dalya A.
was skeptical when I ordered this item, because I wasn't sure if it was going to be light or dark. I got the clear pink color, the one in the picture far left. It doesn't show up pink like that, instead it gave my lips a nice reddish tint, and it matches my complexion nicely, thank god since I'm fair skinned; I didn't want anything too dark or light. There is no scent or taste to it, so no heavy perfume smells, it smells like a crayon like when you first open up the box of crayons. It doesn't feel heavy and overbearing, it's light and goes on like butter. Ok so I bought a second lipstick for my mother, she really likes it, I got it for her birthday and it came as a belated birthday gift but she says its not too bright and overbearing like regular lipsticks, this one actually matches up to her natural lip complexion and makes her look years younger. I must say that these transparen't jelly lipsticks are a must to buy, if you're young and want to wear lipstick but don't want anything too bright and bold, then this is for you! This goes with any skin tone and it matches your lip complexion when you apply it, now you do have to reapply this from time to time, especially after you eat, like I said this doesn't have a a scent or taste,
Sara O.
Sara O.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I have no idea what this product is but I can tell that it looks very helpful because it says what you need and whenever you whiten your teeth you have a better smile more confidence and more sense of knowing what you're doing with life, you should also consider that this is a product probably sold anywhere and that's depending where you go we will find a cheaper like if you go to Walmart you will probably find it for $3 but if you go to Target you will probably find it for 10 so make sure you go to the right place. So overall I think this product might be very useful for you if you're looking for something to whiten your teeth and just another way to keep your breath fresh in your teeth sparkling
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this floss. Not only does it move easily, between the teeth, it really does remove the stains that can develop, in between them. I've exclusively used Glide, for years, now, because it just makes it so easy to floss. Other brands can get stuck and shred, but Glide goes right through, without a problem, and stays in tact. I didn't have access to this whitening variety, for a few months, and the stains between my teeth came back. I started using it again, and within a couple of weeks, the stains are gone. I love it.
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Clarksville, TN
I will say that these floss picks work for me but some people may prefer a little tougher floss. I am one that doesn't like the pull the string out of the box type of floss user. These make my after food flossing easier that using that. I have tried different types of floss picks and I have found that the oral-b advantages are more gentle on my teeth and gums than other type picks. The disadvantage to these are that as some have said, yes, they do tend to break easier than other brands,
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
It whitens, it slides in and out of your teeth easily, and it has a minty taste. This floss is the "thickest" floss I have ever seen. It's called 3-D floss for that reason and it makes flossing your teeth so much easier. I waste less floss because I don't have to pull as much out and I don't need to wind it many times around my fingers to floss (to hold the floss in place.) It doesn't hurt your gums at all, (and it doesn't hurt your fingers to wind it around your fingers.)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Goleta, CA
First off, I'd like to say that I hate to floss. HATE. I have really tight teeth and so flossing has always been difficult and therefore, often avoided. My dentist suggested using Glide to help solve my problem with flossing. It has made flossing so much easier and because of that, I actually do it a lot more than I used to. Package is compact and so I keep it right next to my bed so I don't forget. Highly recommend, especially for people like me.
Denise M.
Denise M.
San Diego
Let's faceit; nobody loves flossing. Nobody. But when you start putting whitening into floss? OK, you've got my attention.

And Glide has always been mandatory for me. I have a big mouth. (No, really! I have a mouth full of teeth--all of them. Even my wisdoms. All four. So it's pretty crowded in there, and Glide is the only floss that doesn't get stuck on the way in between or shredded on the way back out.)

Great stuff.
Sam I.
Sam I.
Raleigh, NC
I would not say that this actually whitened my teeth, but it did have a very nice minty flavor and made my mouth feel fresh! I liked that it had scope mouthwash in it, it made my mouth overall feel cleaner and the minty taste was a nice bonus. The texture of the floss was good too, not too thick to too thin. Overall would recommend as good quality floss but not as a whitening product.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really do try to follow my dentist's recommendation to floss, at least once, every day. For that reason and to avoid cavities, I am very fussy about floss I use. It needs to be smooth so it doesn't get stuck in between my teeth but it needs to be thick enough to be effective. Lastly I want a flavor that I really like. This one with the Scope flavor fits every preference.
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
Talladega, AL
I love the Glide Whitening Plush Scope Flavor Floss. It has a clean, fresh taste that leaves my mouth feeling good. My teeth are close together and the Glide floss goes between them without fraying or getting stuck. I also have crowns and an implant that it goes between without damaging. I use it every night and keep some in my purse to use when I am out.