Glide To Go Dental Floss Sachets With Mint Flavor To Prevent Gingivitis- 30 ea uploaded by Liz R.

BY ORAL-B #57 in Dental Floss & Picks

Madeleine B.
DeKalb, IL
A great product for anyone who flosses in their daily routine. I am a repeat user of this product and will continue to be. Compared to alternative floss brands it stands out the most for me. I wouldn’t even think of switching to a different brand of floss.
Danielle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
oral B Glide is the most gentle floss i have used. I have always had sensitve gums, and many others make my gums sting or bleed, or even cut into them. THIS product doesnt, and it does GLIDE through the gums in a painless manner. I have never purchased a different brand since using the GLIDE by oral B
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
Love these. You can pack them anywhere and they are so easy to use. They reach any spot you need them to and glide so easily. I used to be scared to use these but they actually work well. I will continue buying these until they no longer create them or come out with something better.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
Flossing is so underrated. I mean besides the fact that it does wonders for the health of your gums... you also ensure that you can get embarrassing leftovers out from in between dates and these little packs are cool cause you can take them on the go!!
Jane B.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect to keep in my bag for use when out! Minty flavor is great and my teeth always feel and look clean and just brushed. Dentist sees an improvement since I started flossing way more often! Will recommend. Would also be interested in trying other products
Crystal G.
Perfect for on the go. Nice angles to get in between the teeth! I think it's overall a good product for this occasion. Also it's perfect size to keep in the car, purse, or pocket
Alex P.
Colfax, CA
I carry this floss with me in my purse everywhere I go and it works great it glides so easily the ought my teeth and I love that it doesn't break like other flosses. I have no complaints about this floss whatsoever.
Bev S.
I just love these Glide to go teeth flossers.   They are cut in specific lengths for use and are enclosed in foil packets which makes it so easy to carry in my purse and for travelling.   I know that there is a generic brand for sale but I prefer the Glide brand.
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Glide is the only dental floss I use. Smooth texture works great with irritating gums. Easy to use and best brand on the market. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend everyone try using Glide over all other brands.
Ashley K.
Longmont, CO
I always have these on me. So handy and boy do i love the convenience. No longer do i have to tear apart at my gums to dig out a piece of food irritating me. I just use one of these bad boys. No mess. No fuss. No worries.
Maria C.
Quiero saber si es muy resistente ya que he comprado de otras marcas y se rompen al usarlas.
Maria C.