Glide To Go Dental Floss Sachets With Mint Flavor To Prevent Gingivitis- 30 ea uploaded by Liz R.

BY ORAL-B #79 in Dental Floss & Picks

Binuki W.
Binuki W.
Lompoc, CA
I have been using flossers for about a year now. I started with simple generic ones from the grocery store and they worked fine. I "upgraded" to the name brand Oral-B flossers. I expected higher (or at least the same) level quality but have had the hardest time with them breaking. It usually takes 2 and sometimes 3 flossers to do my teeth each time. That makes it way too expensive in my book. The plastic holder is good quality but that's not where you need it. You need the quality in the floss itself.

It's possible my teeth are unusually tight but I wouldn't recommend these. Just get generic ones.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Floss Comfort Plus combines comfort with cleaning power to effectively remove plaque between teeth and below the gumline.
- Slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces *
- Comfort Plus technology is extra soft and gentle on the gums
- Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis as part of a complete dental plan
- Provides a clean feeling minty fresh every time you floss
- Strong and shred resistant with a light coating of natural wax for improved grip
lexi b.
lexi b.
Ove the floss in separate packets, and may have bought all that were available at the time I made the purchase. When trying to buy more just recently, I actually ...couldn 't seem to get through the ordering process for what appeared to be a similar product but under a different name. Am hoping that I did, but guess I will have and see. My order kept coming up as completed, but I never actually saw the completed information.
Giovani M.
Giovani M.
Love the convenience of keeping these little guys in my little date-night bags and jacket pockets, for those times with spinach or popcorn in my teeth could be distracting, embarrassing or uncomfortable and carrying a container of floss just isn't practical. One package lasted me so long, I was surprised and disappointed to find they had been discontinued. Was so happy to find them still available for a reasonable price.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Cypress, TX
I use a lot of floss because I hate anything between my teeth. I really liked the woven floss, but that was either discontinued or difficult to find at a reasonable price. I then switched to this "glide" floss. It breaks off between teeth on several occasions. Not very sturdy. I'll look for another brand. So far I tried the Listerine brand and that works well... does not break apart like the glide-type.
Rita N.
Rita N.
Queens Vlg, NY
Each piece of this floss has one end that's folded over and bonded to itelf to stiffen it enough to be threaded under bridges. Each piece of floss is plenty long enough to not only clean under my bridge but to also clean between all of my other teeth. As far as I can tell it's non-shredding. Other floss I've used shreds or gets caught between two particular teeth in my mouth, but not this floss.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Enjoyable for me this product is. I love to floss plus it also gives you that extra clean feeling knowing that there's no food particles left between your teeth especially overnight when bacteria builds up on the mouth with your body heat overnight...Imagine that guy.. Yukkk. Use these and you're good yup go feeling fresh and clean in between each tooth. Now you can smile with positivity.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love to floss regularly after eating. It is a great way of making sure none of the food I'm eating is being left behind, to ruin my teeth. I love how convenient these are, they're great for taking anywhere on the go. I take them to work and when i go out to eat, rather than having to worry about floss opening in my purse or the floss sticks getting dirty.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
I remember flossing my first time with this floss and eating all the minty paste off the floss. LOL I was probably 6.

This floss gets the job done. It is thin and flat, so it doesn't cut or irritate my gums. My teeth are relatively close together so that would happen to me with regular floss.

The mint flavor is great. It gives you that extra clean feeling.
Anisha p.
Anisha p.
Glide To Go Floss does the job and more. It doesn't break in you teeth its durable and great to pop in your bag for a date night kit.I buy mine at cvs because its close to my house but im sure you can find this any where.Overall it leaves you mouth fresh and you don't have to ask your friend every 2 seconds if you have spinach in your teeth.
Maria C.
Quiero saber si es muy resistente ya que he comprado de otras marcas y se rompen al usarlas.