BY ORAL-B

Glide pro-health clinical floss protects against gingivitis, cavities and bad breath as part of a complete dental program. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jael I.
Jael I.
I actually buy these in bulk at Costco and is the only floss I use. Had a gap from a filling that was bothering me and I needed flossing several times a day. This is the only one that would do. Since been fixed but won't be going back to regular floss. Keep one in my purse for emergencies at all times.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Palmer, MA
This is my go to floss also. It's not thick like other brands I've tired and get a great deal on multi packs at Costco's. Have tried a few others butcame back to this one because it works and feels the best for me.
Kathaleen C.
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
Purchased this product recently, haven't had a chance to use it but I'm never disappointed in glide. Have used it in the past. Good value
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This floss I use all the time and it cleans my teeth very well and I've been using this floss for years and I definitely reccomend
This my favorite floss. My dentist uses this one. Once I discovered it, I have not gone back to my old floss. It has a fresh taste and glides smoothly, never getting tuck . It removes particles easily and I know it is keeping my gums and teeth healthy!
Kemi Q.
Kemi Q.
My go to floss. I freak out if I'm out of this floss. Get's inbetween my teeth well. They are kind of tightly fit together so many flosses get shredded in my teeth. I purchase the one from Costco. I've tried other brands but always come back to this one.