Glide Oral-B Glide Complete with Scope Outlast Mint Flavor Floss Picks 450 Count uploaded by Chris S.Glide Oral-B Glide Complete with Scope Outlast Mint Flavor Floss Picks 450 Count uploaded by Jheylu E.

BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

The floss pick with the power of Oral-B Glide and the freshness of Scope flavor. , The technology of Oral-B Glide and the freshness of Scope flavor combine to deliver a unique flossing experience. The picks slide up to 50% more easily in tight spaces* with the power of Oral-B Glide + the freshness of Scope Outlast flavor in the convenience of a floss pick. It removes plaque and food particles from between teeth and below the gum line. And the freshness of Scope flavor delivers the freshness you need to take on each day with confidence. , *vs. the leading floss picks see more...

• do these fall apart like some others I have tried. 3 Answers
  • do these fall apart like some others I have tried. 1 Answers
  • Does anyone have an opinion on if they prefer these as opposed to...2 Answers
Lauren B.
I like these floss picks a lot! I get them for free from my dentist, so it is nice to know that a professional is promoting this brand. I will never use another floss because these work so well for me! Great product
MeTime M.
I love this brand! It's much easier to floss with this brand compared to the others I've tried in the past! Now I actually don't mind spending 2 minutes each time flossing away LOL
lex r.
Oxford, MS
I can not live without this product. I use them every night and they make my mouth feel so fresh. I have used these for YEARS! The floss on the stick is very smooth and soft, yet very durable and great for flossing your teeth. I hate when the floss is too hard and makes your gums bleed. The flavored floss fishes fresh mint flavor into my gums which I love.
Patty L.
Cincinnati, OH
My husband is addicted to these, so I started using them. Fast forward to my last dentist visit where the hygienist yelled at me for putting cuts in my gums. I told her I had made the switch to these and she said, unlike traditional string floss, these can’t go around your teeth as easily and are far more likely to cut the gums. In the trash!
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
I do not buy these. I get them from my dentist. The floss isn’t adhered to the plastic as well as one would hope and sometimes they break while being pulled in your mouth and it is very painful when they slam into your cheek or gum. Otherwise great.
Johanna A.
This is the best floss I have ever used. I have now been using it for a few years and it has made my teeth cleaning routine a lot easier due to its convenient design and effectiveness. I floss all the time, everyday (which is what you should do, not only to remove food but also to interrupt the bacteria between your teeth, which helps prevent gum disease and other dental problems!). The other thing I like about this particular floss as opposed to other ones with a similar design, is the floss itself. Like the name implies it glides between your teeth. I have tried other similar flosses but they usually leave little threads between my teeth/get stuck/ or are so hard to push through that I end up hurting my gums. I would certainly recommend this floss to everyone!
Jazmin A.
Pennsauken , NJ
I agree with everyone here. I used to buy the little white floss picks they made and I LOVED those! Now they changed to the ones with a minty flavor. I could care less about that. I went through three of these picks as every one of them broke before I could floss all my teeth. I actually got a piece of the floss stuck between my teeth. It was awful! I have a hard time reaching my back teeth with these too. THe way the old ones were angled I could reach all my teeth and once in a while I had one break but it was rare. I miss those. I can't find one floss pick I like anymore. I don't understand why companies feel the need to change a good product. Its just stupid!.
Mary S.
Morristown, TN
i buy this for our family of 6 and love it..easy for kids to use correctly easy to travel with throw in your urse ..use and throw away much esier than floss in a container that gets strung out and left all voer and wasted..only problem is they spill all over the place wish they would change their packaging to something else..the ziplock doesnt stay shut and kids do not shut it correctly next morning they are spilled allover our drawer and thats gross as they get contact with germs n dirt!
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite tooth picker by far! The curved end helps dig out spaces between your teeth without the tip breaking off, it leaves a fresh scent in your mouth, and are usually strong enough to not break. Although, I do come across a few in each bag that seem to have a thinner band of floss and they break easily. One con is even the tip of the pick will not break it will bend which is a negative for me because my teeth are so close together.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Great for removing food from between teeth.  The floss breaks easily so more than one is necessary.  Effective at loosening food particles.  I have been using these for about 8 months.  Pros are that you can easily take  some with you, for on the go cleaning.  Cons is that the pick is not strong enough to get between tight teeth, and bends easily.  Also, the floss breaks easily.  Minty flavor is a plus, and good value for the money.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
do these fall apart like some others I have tried.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
Does anyone have an opinion on if they prefer these as opposed to the kind that have a handle like a toothbrush does? Not sure how good of a grin you will have with these.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
do these fall apart like some others I have tried.
Em B.
Bloomington, IL
How strong is the Scope taste on this floss? Is it a noticeable difference when flossing and/or after flossing? Worth it?
cynthia r.
is the string strong and does the minty taste last.