Glide Dental Floss, Travel Size - 3 ea uploaded by Jéssica S.Glide Dental Floss, Travel Size - 3 ea uploaded by Jéssica S.Glide Dental Floss, Travel Size - 3 ea uploaded by DeAna V.

BY ORAL-B #77 in Dental Floss & Picks

Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Once again influence are not giving me a list of entire products by this brand they want to give me about five to choose from and expect me to have use one of them when that's not the case. The actual one I end up getting is in a blue container it's not any kind of travel ball size crap it's an actual one that you keep at your house or you're supposed to floss
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Great dental floss! It really does glide right through the teeth which helps to remove food particles and plaque without causing harm to your gums! I really like it and would recommend it!
Jamie P.
West Creek
I picked up Glide floss because it was on sale, and really liked how smooth it felt. However, some of my teeth are very close together, which caused the floss to split a little bit. Would definitely consider picking up again if Oral B ever came out with an "extra strong" variety
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I never flossed until I was introduced to the flat tape flosses like Oral B Glide. Now I find flossing much more comfortable and can get through my mouth without bleeding. This good has really improved my dental hygiene habits and made my cleanings easier.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Glide Floss is wonderful to take on trips or put in your purse. I like this pack because three come in it and you can put one in your travel bag, one in your purse, and one in your car. It's great.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I keep these everywhere, in my car, purse, and junk drawer. They work great and come in handy. I buy from Walmart and it’s cheap for 3 rolls. They are minty but not too strong
Ravina J.
Malden, MA
I am big on keeping up a healthy oral health regiment because I have braces. Brushing, flossing, and mouth washing are essential to my daily and nightly oral-care routines. This travel size pack is great because I can floss on the go! I would recommend this for anyone-regardless of whether or not you have braces. Not to mention, I love the minty after-effects of flossing with this Glide product.
Patricia R.
Weymouth, MA
I prefer a waxed floss, so this is my jam. The brand really makes a difference, too. Cheaper flosses tend to fray - this does not. It is always dependable, does the job and is worth the few extra cents. I'm definitely a repeat customer and will continue to buy this product.
Nataliia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use dental floss in the care of the mouth and teeth. I like travel-size usually, because they are convenient to throw in a bag or a cosmetic bag. These flops I like that they are smooth, easy to slide and perfectly clean without damaging the gum.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
I love that this product does what it says. It glides in an out of your teeth with minimal force. When flavors are involved they last but are not too overbearing. Its an all round good floss and does what you need it to do. Would recommend to others.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you buy this at in store and how much is it? I have only bought it online.