BY GLICO

AnimeManga O.
At first I avoided these at the stores because I thought they were like pretzels sticks. One month I got them in a JapanFunBox and I tried them out and it was the best thing ever. I don't think there's any pretzels in this snack, it's the same biscuit sticks used in Pocky. The flavor was like Italian seasoning and sun-dried tomatoes.
Olivia H.
I can't stop eating these! It's so crispy and biscuit-y and savory - all things I love! Be warned that you'll want to drink some water with these (though isn't that the norm for most salty snacks?). I love the seasoning flavor so much. Between the tomato and salad flavor, I favor the tomato flavor.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
So good ! Was kind of hesitant at first because I have never tried any savory pocky sticks but it totally surprised me
margery l.
These biscuit sticks taste amazing! Not overly salty; they're seasoned perfectly.  I would highly recommend these.  They go well with Pocky and they are very affordable.  If you are looking for something light as a snack, these are perfect to consume.
Aj S.
I love Glico Tomato Pretz Biscuit Stick. I eat these when I want a quick snack. They are savory, cracker like sticks. Their price is also affordable. I recommend these to those who like savory snacks.
Madison R.
Saginaw, TX
I'll admit it, I have an addiction to Pretz. I generally get these at Daiso and H Mart, and the salad ones taste better than the tomato. I can probably finish off a whole box in one sitting if I didn't stop myself! I would recommend this, there's a lot of different flavors.
Victoria Z.
I think the tomato flavored sticks are easily the best ones. It's like a really great snack. The only issue is it's like super hard to stop eating this stuff.
I really love to eat these biscuits during lunch,and they are flavorful and crunchy.
Brooke T.
Reviewed these in my latest video on my channel from my Tokyo Treat box; to me, they're okay for what they are. I was expecting a disgusting flavor... when actually they taste similar to ketchup covered french fries. My boyfriend and I enjoyed them to the point where we finished the box!
brenda d.
I really love the Glico Pretz biscuit in tomato flavor. I also love that it comes in individual portion sizes so that you don't over indulge.
Kelly S.
Foodie Expert
Is the flavor strong in these?
Damira S.
Sounds good where can I purchase this?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
How good actually are the Glico Pretz sticks?
Grace C.