Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks

by Glico

Pocky Strawberry infuses the delicious flavor of ripe strawberries into a sweet, pink cream that covers a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick. Featuring Pocky's signature "handle" at one end of the stick, Pocky Strawberry is described by many as tasting like "strawberry ice cream on a stick"—but without the mess!

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED SUNFLOWER OIL, PLAM OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID),, LACTOSE, WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL) SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR) CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, BEET RED COLOR, SALT, STRAWBERRY POWDER, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, LEAVING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, PAPAIN

Does anyone know where to buy the other flavors other than strawberry and chocolate? I
Do you like these or the chocolate flavor?
Start your review of Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks!
Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Mama G.
There is something so whimsical about opening up a box of pink pocky sticks. They have become a staple in our sweets cabinet...as a mom you want to spoil your kids and knowing they can eat a few pocky sticks and feel like they satisfied their sweet tooth is a major plus. I love anything that makes my kid feel like a kid.
Charleston, SC
Love the strawberry pocky almost as much as the chocolate one! It’s pretty simple and straightforward, as snacks go. It’s just Strawberry cream on a biscuit stick, like it says. Simple it may be, but the taste is amazing! Even got one of my friends addicted to pocky!
Dry Branch , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are soooo good! If you pull these out around a group of people, prepare to be bombarded. They’re like a soft crunchy waifer stick with a sweet coated end. Such a great snack but beware, you eat them so quick. It’s almost like you can’t get enough!
My kids love this sticks the come in chocolate to at my supermarket is like I could enjoy a lil me time when there eating this strawberry and chocolate both really good I really recommend to try it is like a tiny stick of cookie dip in chocolate.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this pocky so much! The cream has a sweet strawberry flavor that you can never go wrong with. I like this flavor a bit more than the Glico Pocky Chocolate Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks. These are such a great on the go snack!
Oakland, CA
Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Teena G.
My son and nephew literally was fighting over this! It’s so yummy! Its a bunch of biscuit sticks covered in sweet strawberry chocolate. It’s delicious and everyone has grabbed one out of this bag can’t stop eating it. It’s super addictive!
Lynn, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks uploaded by Linh M.
My son loves this one out of all the flavors. It has the strawberry pink cream coating on it and they are thin sticks. If I put it in my bag it will probably break so I try to leave it in the box at home for him to eat.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Go to light snack that is slightly sweet but not too sweet. First time buying these in a long time. Not to badly priced. Can find these at most of your local grocery stores. Just wish there were a bit more in the pack.
I absolutely love these. They’re delicious and an excellent snack for a trip. I 100% recommended buying them. Every time I see these in the store, I immediately grab them and add them to my shopping cart.
Sacramento
SO GOOD! literally the best thing i have had in the longest time. the cream is very sweet. i would improve it by having the whole thing covered. it compares to like strawberry whipped cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks do you guys prefer strawberry 🍓 pocky or chocolate 🍫 pocky ?
Danielle C. • il y a 3 mois