BY GLICO #96 in Cookies

Pocky Strawberry infuses the delicious flavor of ripe strawberries into a sweet, pink cream that covers a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick. Featuring Pocky's signature "handle" at one end of the stick, Pocky Strawberry is described by many as tasting like "strawberry ice cream on a stick"—but without the mess!

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED SUNFLOWER OIL, PLAM OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID),, LACTOSE, WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL) SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR) CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, BEET RED COLOR, SALT, STRAWBERRY POWDER, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, LEAVING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, PAPAIN

• Do you prefer the strawberry or chocolate flavored pocky? Or is y...5 Answers
  • I've never had these before, is it worth trying and if so which f...1 Answers
  • Are the strawberry ones good? 💗🍓1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Riley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this strawberry pocky! It's tough to find sweet strawberry stuff like this that isn't hard candy. I really enjoy the flavor of this, and buy it when I can, since it's easy to take on the go. I used to buy this online and from specialty stores, but I recently found it at FYE and buy it from there. Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks
Sophia T.
Berlin, MD
My grandma used to get these for my siblings and me when we were younger and we would get so excited! They are perfect for anyone who wants a slightly sweet and super crunchy snack, especially on the go! And if you have kids they are perfect snacks for little ones and won't make a mess like crackers or chips can.
Sabrina B.
Miami
I LOVE POCKY STRAWBERRY!!! It’s absolutely one of my favorites!! I have more to review that also are my favorites. They are the best snacks and the little boxes fit anywhere. They’re great for school!!
Shelby C.
Nashville , TN
These are my favorites! If I see them I HAVE to grab them even when they aren’t on my shopping list. They’re super affordable so I usually end up getting a few boxes. My little nieces and nephews love them too. They’re the perfect little snack for little hands without the mess.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
These are by far my favorite pocky flavor! The strawberry with the biscuit is the most amazing combination. It’s not too sweet, it’s perfect. I buy mine from Walmart and it’s around $2 for a box. It’s totally worth the purchase. I could eat these all day if it was possible.
Krista V.
I LOVE POCKY! I have been eating these my whole life, I think its affordable if you find it in the right store because some places do overcharge for this product. It is so such a creamy strawberry flavor, its great. I would definitely recommend this to others, and I am a repeat user with this product, love it so much!
Christina P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks My daughter and I were shopping at five below and she asked me to get these. I was like..it's a biscuit with some chocolate!? Anyhoo..they were really good. They taste great. I don't see them anywhere really so I make it a point to pick them up when I can find them. They are delicious.
Alyssa B.
I have always heard of my friends talking about Pocky's and how much they love it. I never got the hype until I got a box of my own. They are so good! I tried the chocolate one from a friend before, but I wasn't that crazy about it. The strawberry one is my favorite so far! Such a great snack.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brings me back to high school. The nostalgia I have associated to these & my best friend is unbearable. The crispness of the biscuit & the rich smoothness of the strawberry is unrivalled. Absolutely delicious
Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these strawberry pocky! Not overly sweet so it’s a good balance of sweet and savoury. Totally adorable and worth trying if you like a light snack on the go. A good amount in the packet too.
adelaida c.
Freeville, NY
What's your favorite way to eat a pocky stick?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Is this more of a bread or cookie?
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Where can I find these?! They were sent to me as a gift for the first time so I'm not sure where to find the best deal for a lot!! Help, please!!
Nana A.
Lincoln, NE
Where can i get this at ?
Laura S.
Where can I find these in the United States (besides Amazon)?