BY GLICO #80 in Cookies

Pocky Strawberry infuses the delicious flavor of ripe strawberries into a sweet, pink cream that covers a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick. Featuring Pocky's signature "handle" at one end of the stick, Pocky Strawberry is described by many as tasting like "strawberry ice cream on a stick"—but without the mess!

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED SUNFLOWER OIL, PLAM OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID),, LACTOSE, WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL) SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR) CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, BEET RED COLOR, SALT, STRAWBERRY POWDER, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, LEAVING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, PAPAIN

Buy on Target
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pocky Strawberry cream coveted biscuit sticks are incredible little treats that are SO TASTY I thought I was in heaven!! I'm picky when it comes to "Strawberry flavor" but Pocky was really tasty. The cookie"biscuit stick" was light & airy & had just the perfect crunch! I loved them! The ONLY REASON I gave this product a 4 was because I wished there were MORE in the SINGLE SERVE box! Single serve boxes go for about $1.08 at the local Walmart. Not a bad proce for such a tasty treat(&only 190 calories!!) Try it!! Thank me later ;)
Emily T.
Emily T.
I heard of Pocky many times from various friends of mine. Initially, I thought they were over exaggerating. Although I'm not a huge fan of sweets, I finally decided to give them a try to see what all the fuss was about. Oh my god, they were amazing. They have incredible flavor while not being too sweet. They are perfect for if you just what something light to help your sweet tooth. I can now officially say that I am a Pocky fan and cannot wait to try their other various flavors (especially the green tea ones!)
Farrah W.
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
Reminiscent of strawberry yogurt, but with just the right amount of crunch, it's a snack I'll purchase occasionally. In many supermarkets in the foreign aisle, so they tend to mark-up the price as opposed to in an asian foods store. I've given it 4 stars because I find that if I eat more than a quarter of a box in a sitting I'll feel very bloated. If you have food sensitivities to heavy/carby foods then try to not consume the box in one sitting (although it'll probably be difficult to resist).
Holly C.
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
I just tried them for the first time a few weeks ago. It's hard to say what they take like but to me it's like Nutella and bread or toast. It's not but that's just the comparison I'm making. They are priced good for the one package you get in it. The sticks are inside the package. But I do recommend trying these.
Xylina B.
Xylina B.
Now these things are so addicting i have been purchasing these since i was a kid in middle school that is how long these things have been around and i still buy them to this very day i even got my fiance addicted to these! its great i would definitely recommend the chocolate ones though they are my favorite
Gen T.
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
This used to be one of my favorite snacks because I used to be obsessed with all things strawberry until I discovered my undying love for chocolate. I still enjoy these biscuits as a treat sometimes, but I'm working more on trying all the different flavors of Pocky. Classic strawberry never gets old though.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
On my way to go buy some after writing this review. When I have a craving for strawberry flavored things, this is my go to. Yes call me fat, but I can eat two boxes in one sitting. The world is your pickle. If you feel like eating two boxes or more, then do it! Treat you self to something delicious. LOL
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Who doesn't love pocky! Strawberry flavor is by for the best. Perfect biscuit crunch matched with just enough strawberry flavor dipping. I love getting these for when I need a snack, I normally eat two packs at one sitting. Can be located at local grocery store, always at the Asian ones.
Serina S.
Serina S.
I LOVE these! They are such a great treat to have every once in a while. I am glad that there is a strawberry flavor because I do not like chocolate and these things are so good! I love the crunch of each stick and I feel like I am a bunny every time I eat a stick of strawberry Pocky!
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
I love pocky and strawberry flavored things are always one of my favorites, so that makes this a perfect combination for me. If you don't like artificial strawberry flavor, then this one isn't for you, but overall this is a nice addition to the line of flavored pocky available.
adelaida c.
adelaida c.
Freeville, NY
What's your favorite way to eat a pocky stick?
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Is this more of a bread or cookie?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Where can I find these?! They were sent to me as a gift for the first time so I'm not sure where to find the best deal for a lot!! Help, please!!
Nana A.
Nana A.
Lincoln, NE
Where can i get this at ?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Where can I find these in the United States (besides Amazon)?