BY GLICO

Pocky Strawberry infuses the delicious flavor of ripe strawberries into a sweet, pink cream that covers a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick. Featuring Pocky's signature "handle" at one end of the stick, Pocky Strawberry is described by many as tasting like "strawberry ice cream on a stick"—but without the mess!

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED SUNFLOWER OIL, PLAM OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROLS, CITRIC ACID),, LACTOSE, WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL) SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR) CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF: ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, BEET RED COLOR, SALT, STRAWBERRY POWDER, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, LEAVING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), POLYGLYCEROL POLYRICINOLEATE, PAPAIN

Buy on Walmart
Christina P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Glico Pocky Strawberry Cream Covered Biscuit Sticks My daughter and I were shopping at five below and she asked me to get these. I was like..it's a biscuit with some chocolate!? Anyhoo..they were really good. They taste great. I don't see them anywhere really so I make it a point to pick them up when I can find them. They are delicious.
Alyssa B.
I have always heard of my friends talking about Pocky's and how much they love it. I never got the hype until I got a box of my own. They are so good! I tried the chocolate one from a friend before, but I wasn't that crazy about it. The strawberry one is my favorite so far! Such a great snack.
Carolina G.
London
As Japan’s most beloved sweet snack food, Pocky is now making a strong mark here in the UK too! This strawberry Pocky is made up of thin, crunchy pretzel sticks dipped temptingly in smooth strawberry chocolate. Perfect for fruity flavour lovers or anybody with a strong sweet tooth! Made in Thailand.
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pocky strawberry flavor will always be the best of them all. I've tried most of their flavors and they're good but it doesn't compare to strawberry! & the box is pretty cheap less than $2. If you have never tried it before make sure the first one you try is strawberry, you won't regret it!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a 5 star when it comes to Strawberry flavored snacks. It has the light airy crunch that you have come to expect from a Pocky treat, however it is coated in the most indulgent Strawberry cream. It is the perfect serving size to avoid overindulgence. A must try!
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
The strawberry pocky is so yummy! It’s a great quick and easy snack. It’s a cracker stick dipped in creamy strawberry. I have these as an afternoon snack all the time. Totally recommend them if you’re looking for a quick, mess free and delicious snack!
Danielle P.
My favorite is strawberry, chocolate, cookie && cream. Ik basic pero its soo soo good!! I recommend it if you are just starting to try it out cuz not many people like the exotic flavors such as the green tea one. Pero tbh they are all great😋💕💕
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
The strawberry flavoring is amazing on these! I've loved pocky since high school, and the strawberry flavor reminds me of strawberries and cream. This flavor is easier to find than most others. I've seen it at Walmart and most grocery stores.
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown, PA
I love these! The creamy strawberry flavor over the biscuit is sooo good. They’re a great snack that doesn’t make me feel too full and they’re not to pricey! I usually get them at a grocery store called Valley Farm near where I live
Julia F.
I grew up eating pocky bought from the Asian grocery store in the twin cities. I love strawberry pocky. The biscuits are buttery and the right amount of crunchy. These are one of my favorite sweet treats.
adelaida c.
Freeville, NY
What's your favorite way to eat a pocky stick?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Is this more of a bread or cookie?
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Where can I find these?! They were sent to me as a gift for the first time so I'm not sure where to find the best deal for a lot!! Help, please!!
Nana A.
Lincoln, NE
Where can i get this at ?
Laura S.
Where can I find these in the United States (besides Amazon)?