BY GLICO

Pocky sticks are one of the most well known Japanese snacks because of their great tasting delicious flavors and are easily consumed on a nice crunchy stick. This creamy milk variation of the biscuit sticks is slightly less sweet while still having a delicious and crispy texture. We carry a variety of other Pocky flavors as well, so don't forget to try all the different flavors!

• I love pocky! Does anyone know where these can be purchas...1 Answers
  • Where do you find the best choice and variety of differen...5 Answers
  • I love pocky but I've never had these flavor are they goo...3 Answers
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brings me back to high school. The nostalgia I have associated to these & my best friend is unbearable. The crispness of the biscuit & the rich smoothness of the chocolate is unrivalled. Absolutely delicious
Diana M.
kountze
I have tried this before and boyyy they are so yummy if you ever want something sweet these certainly do the trick they are affordable you can buy them at pretty much any of your local grocery store and I really recommend you to get them
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Well it's pocky...yummy. so many flavors. When u find them must buy them all. Crisp biscuits dipped in many flavors. Not expensive. I love sharing the different flavors I find with friends. We trade pocky to see who found the better one. So far strawberry is the teams fave.
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I adore Pocky in every flavor I have tried so far. The most recent I have just finished were the Milk flavor biscuit sticks by Glico. I purchased them at It Sugar on the boardwalk in Ocean City, NJ. They were a tad pricier there than my local Asian food market but they did have a sticker on them with English translation of the ingredients and other nutrition information in case people needed it. If you are eating these, a sugar biscuit stick, than I'm sure the caloric count really is irrelevant and the amount is enough for 1-2 people anyway so you won't end up eating a serving for 4 people by accident. This flavor, Milk, taste like milk (funny how it taste like what it's called, lol, I am just amused how people act like it's odd when items taste like what it's called). Good for stirring hot cocoa or other warm beverage. The package was slightly misleading because it has mint leaf looking images with the milk glasses, as you can see in my photo, but no mint flavor at all.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the milk chocolate flavored Pocky sticks ❤ ️My all time favorite though is the almond rolled milk chocolate Pocky. Once I open a bag, they're gone. The milk chocolate compliments the cookie biscuit. I'll take any of these flavors anyday to relieve my candy craving. I also love the matcha flavor too!
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Pocky! I've always been a huge fan of Pocky. This particular version in Milk Cream is not my favorite. I prefer the more flavored versions like strawberry and chocolate. I would definitely recommend Pocky to anyone but add to try all the flavors to find which one you love best.
zora j.
Novi, MI
I love this brand I would recommend it to anybody who likes sweets. It is worth every penny that you use. The flavor is beyond amazing. I got this at one world market. This is worthy of buying a million of them. People at school beg for me to give them a stick.
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great flavor of pocky. It's just normal milk chocolate, which I think most people think plain pocky is. But plain is actually semisweet. Anyway, I'd recommend.
Sara C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pocky! This flavor is definitely good, it's just like a milk chocolate, definitely different. Everyone should try it at least once! I definitely recommend them.
Makyla K.
Dallas tx
I give it 5 stars because I really look forward to trying this. So could you all try to send me some of this as and sample? Thanks
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Where do you find the best choice and variety of different pocky flavors?
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA
I love pocky but I've never had these flavor are they good ??
Samantha R.
I love pocky! Does anyone know where these can be purchased, or do you have to order?