BY GLICO

A favorite amongst hard-core Pocky fans the world over, Pocky Matcha blends the distinct flavor of finely powdered green tea ("matcha") into a smooth green tea cream wrapped around a tasty, crispy cookie biscuit stick. Light and refreshing, it's the perfect combination of a delicate flavor with a satisfying crunch.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (INTERESTERIFIED VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OIL, PALM KERNEL OIL, RAPSEED OIL) TOCOPHEROLS, LACTOSE, WHOLE MILK POWDER, MARGARINE (VEGETABLE OIL (REFINED PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL), SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS, BHA, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR), GREEN TEA POWDER, CONTAINS 1 PERCENT OR LESS OF ARTIFICIAL FLABORS, SALT, LECITHIN, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST, MONOGLYCERIDE, LEAVENING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), PAPAIN, BLUE 1 LAKE, BETA-CAROTENE COLOR

• What's your favorite Pocky flavor? This one is mine!!1 Answers
  • What is the best flavored pocky? Glico Pocky Matcha Green...1 Answers
  • I can't find these anywhere3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
sarah o.
This and the strawberry flavors are my fave. I tend to reach for these when I just want a little snack while having a hot cup of plain naked jasmine tea :) The matcha taste is definitely there but subtle so it shouldn't scare away novice folks who are curious of this flavor. It's a milky matcha taste. The thin biscuit sticks have a good snap to them too. Fortunately these are available all over the place in my area from HMarts, Lotte supermarkets, and other international stores to Target and Walmart so thumbs up for that.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brings me back to high school. The nostalgia I have associated to these & my best friend is unbearable. The crispness of the biscuit & the rich smoothness of the green tea coating is unrivalled. Absolutely delicious
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
Y'all... I can't even express how much I love this specific flavor of Pocky. I'm a Pocky fan, I'm a green tea fan. But I can't even put to words how much this flavor means to me. I could eat 100 boxes of this in a day. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's better than any other flavor, imo. If you ever get a chance to try these, dO IT.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Ok so I am obsessed with matcha and I must say, this pocky is pretty good but it’s not my favorite. They are a little sweet for my taste but still very good. There are a few other types of green tea pocky that I prefer, but if you like sweet, creamy, and mildly tea flavored then you’ll enjoy this.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These are really good, especially if you like cookie snacks that are not too sweet. It is a very nice change of pace and has a yummy green tea flavor. I definitely have to be in the mood for them. Pocky are so cheap when you want a treat. A single serving size is only $1.
Sienna G.
I am obsessed with anything matcha so finding snacks with matcha is always so exciting. These truly taste good and if you love matcha you should definitely try this! My favorite small snack by far!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have an obsession with matcha flavored anything. Matcha pocky sarisfies that craving for me. While it's hard to find, I usually buy it at my local oriental market.
Bella N.
Having lived in small town America my whole life, I was really only familiar with the original chocolate covered Pockky snacks. Then I met a friend of mine that does a lot of global travel and he insisted, as a tear drinker, I try these. For someone that isn't a huge fan of overly sweet treats this is absolutely perfect. A light, refreshing matcha tea flavor is tasted throughout the product and is a great sweet snack for someone looking for something small, filling, easy to buy (available in most international sections of grocery stores and easily bought on amazon.com) with a very budget friendly price.
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pocky Matcha Green Tea Covered Biscuit Sticks, how do I LOVE thee?!?!?! Honestly, what is there NOT to like about this. The matcha flavor is intense and sweet, and the biscuits are delightfully crunchy.
Okay, there IS one thing I dislike about them: they come is excruciatingly small packages! I wish you could buy them in bulk packaging. Until that day comes, I'll just have to console myself with the smaller ones. {weeps uncontrollably}
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Matcha flavored Pocky sticks just as much as the milk chocolate flavor. My all time favorite though is the almond rolled milk chocolate Pocky. Once I open a bag, they're gone. The Matcha is mild flavored green tea that compliments the cookie biscuit. I'll take any of these flavors anyday to relieve my candy craving ❤Love Pocky
Tanea H.
I can't find these anywhere
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What's your favorite Pocky flavor? This one is mine!!